ps4 slim freezes after 40/60 mins of use

fe3db4ck

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
hello, recently i bought a jailbroken ps4 1tb on 9.00 firmware. when i jailbreak the console and play any games or just quit the game and go into settings or even the power menu the console hard freezes and then i have to force shut down the console. it happens every time i jb the console. once i played a youtube video for 6 hours without jailbreaking the console then it was fine, i face issues after i jailbreak the console. already clean installed 9.00 twice. i am not sure about the actual problem is. is the problems happening due to bad hdd or something else? also returning the console is not possible now and i down have any disk games to test non jb status.

KuntilanakMerah

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
it just happen when you've got bad hdd, or maybe it is time to upgrade into ssd

if overheat it shows a notification
ps4toohot-c82518cccbfd47c2b5915375ba65b372.jpg

temp-user1195

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're able to, I'd definitely recommend upgrading to an SSD. It reduces the load times by a lot for me. You can also try to clean it by opening the top cover and dusting the fan.

KuntilanakMerah

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If you're able to, I'd definitely recommend upgrading to an SSD. It reduces the load times by a lot for me. You can also try to clean it by opening the top cover and dusting the fan.
load time, stable fps and many more benefits from ssd
and reduce the risk of broken hdd due to numerous times of kernel panics

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs