Ps4 Pro Kingdom Hearts III Limited Edition - Bundle firmware ?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
most likely it's the same files for both ps4 and ps5, they're just manipulated by the system itself. the icon0.png is square, but it appears curved on the ps5 even with ps4 games, so it must be done by the system.

DBHMods

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
most likely it's the same files for both ps4 and ps5, they're just manipulated by the system itself. the icon0.png is square, but it appears curved on the ps5 even with ps4 games, so it must be done by the system.
The problem is that I don't know if they are the ones who do it I know that we could get them on PS4 via the store On the Internet that's what I was doing

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iirc, there's also an icon0.dds file, but it's made by the png version of the file, so if you build a package, you're not supposed to include it as orbis will create it for you. I don't know where that's used, but the avatar folder consists of both png and dds files from what I remember. each with different dimensions, so they're each used in different places on the home menu.

DBHMods

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have all the PS5 icons On the store but when we download them they are in pictures like the normal PS4

Yes it is true several images
icon0 DDS

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's why I think they're the same as the ps4, just altered by the system instead of being curved by default, because I think ps4 games are that way on the ps5 as well.

DBHMods

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem is that the system of the PS4 does not do it This is why it is necessary to change the icons with that of the ps5 I myself managed to get some ps5 icons for the PS4

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the avatar images on the ps4 are square as well, but the image is in a curved space with blackness or white comprising the background to make it square. however, they appear round on the home menu, so that blackness or white is removed by the system. I think it counts that as transparent.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is what it looks like on the pc:

1638988903684.png

the blackness and whiteness of the backgrounds is removed by the system as I think it counts them as transparent based on the image type.

DBHMods

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it uses a generic icon0.png if you don't tell it to use one, the ps2 pkg builder that is.
I did not understand
you were talking about the application to build the package

You know how I can remove the white outline on apps and games

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, let me check:

1638989469774.png

I have a very old build, and the icon portion is there. it will use a generic one if you don't tell it what to use. you can probably also change it in the appmeta.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how to remove the white frame. as for making those icons, you'll probably have to make them from the preexisting icon0.png files. I'm not well versed in photoshop, but I'm sure it would be very simple and with an action command you could do it in mass.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ssssey ioBtneicnA@