Ps4 Pro Kingdom Hearts III Limited Edition - Bundle firmware ?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know where to find a ps5 theme. any theme should work as long as you have an unlocker, but do not change themes if you're not using hen at the time or you'll have to unlock it again.

DBHMods

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know where to find a ps5 theme. any theme should work as long as you have an unlocker, but do not change themes if you're not using hen at the time or you'll have to unlock it again.
I have another theme which is permanent on every reboot, the theme remains
I found the ps5 theme the problem is that when I restart the theme is no longer there

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only way a theme can be permanent is if you have the license for it. fake pkg themes or official ones with unlockers will remain after reboot, but will be relocked if you change it while not using hen.

DBHMods

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only way a theme can be permanent is if you have the license for it. fake pkg themes or official ones with unlockers will remain after reboot, but will be relocked if you change it while not using hen.
Ok it works I keep the Theme that I have because it is permanent

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually, you don't need to reinstall the game unless you want the icons to remain after say a database rebuild or something. the appmeta is extracted from the package to user/appmeta iirc. try changing one of the icon0.png files, then logging out and logging back into the account. you won't have to redeploy hen.

Reactions: KiiWii

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, I changed the folder color/icons, so my folders are now black. it survived a database rebuild. I don't know if a game's would or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.