Ps4 Pro Kingdom Hearts III Limited Edition - Bundle firmware ?

DBHMods

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Normally this is the correct information from the console

the date
January 29, 2019
CUH-7216B
P-27452651-E

When you type in the number, it just doesn't display anything

[RETAIL PRO] 1 TB OFW 3.70-5.50

And the problem I can not know which version it could be

DBHMods

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no idea. I tagged KiiWii, so he'll know what's wrong.
Ok it doesn't work so the problem comes from the site

I will see what the firmware is
when I will receive it I hope to be lucky That it does not exceed but as it never came out of its box

DBHMods

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was released in 2019 never out of the box I'm a little afraid that it is in 8.03 Maybe I could be wrong

The PS4 Pro was released in February 2019

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The problem is that when I type the other serial number it doesn't work
Probably because this hasn’t been updated for a few years lol. As @godreborn mentioned it should be relevant to the game firmware and the date on which it was released. The problem with trying to work out the date code/serial/SKU is that there are constant hardware/bundle updates without any visible changes. It’s never going to be fool proof, but an old special edition like that should be fine for <8.00.

I may remake that site, it’s ollllllld and way out dated. It was fundamentally made for 5.05 finding back in the day.

Last edited by KiiWii,
Reactions: godreborn

DBHMods

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably because this hasn’t been updated for a few years lol. As @godreborn mentioned it should be relevant to the game firmware and the date on which it was released. The problem with trying to work out the date code/serial/SKU is that there are constant hardware/bundle updates without any visible changes. It’s never going to be fool proof, but an old special edition like that should be fine for <8.00.

I may remake that site, it’s ollllllld and way out dated. It was fundamentally made for 5.05 finding back in the day.
Hi I will see as soon as I receive it anyway never out of its box This is an old collector's edition which dates from 2 years Released on January 29, 2019 I don't think it is in version 8.00. Impossible
I think it doesn't even exceed 7.55

DBHMods

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its a special edition, IIRC, the serial number is a bit off than the normal pros.
Mine is CUHJ-10025.
r5xscn
I found one like you Japanese version which software version is it

CUHJ-10025

On the other hand, the power supply behind is small

DBHMods

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The console was 6.02 and the game was 6.20 for mine IIRC. What do you mean with the power supply being small? They all have a similar sized power supply inside.
I ordered a Japanese version I'm waiting for it to arrive to see the version,
I was talking about the power supply because there are two different power supplies I'm talking about the silent model of the PS4 pro

I wanted to know where you bought the Japanese version I'm waiting for mine to arrive I wanted to ask you if we could invert the round and cross keys to validate with the cross
On the PS4 pro controller

Last edited by DBHMods,

r5xscn

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I ordered a Japanese version I'm waiting for it to arrive to see the version,
I was talking about the power supply because there are two different power supplies I'm talking about the silent model of the PS4 pro
I see. I am not familiar with PS4 PSUs. The KH3 limited version is basically series 7200, which is the silent version.

DBHMods

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see. I am not familiar with PS4 PSUs. The KH3 limited version is basically series 7200, which is the silent version.
Yes it is the silent model I wanted to know if we could reverse the keys of the Japanese version controller

I think I might have the same firmware you never know
6.02 :)

I could modify them in the parameters to modify the round key and validate with the cross key

Last edited by DBHMods,
Reactions: r5xscn

r5xscn

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yes it is the silent model I wanted to know if we could reverse the keys of the Japanese version controller

I think I might have the same firmware you never know
6.02 :)

I could modify them in the parameters to modify the round key and validate with the cross key
If you mean the buttons, then maybe you can. It is not built in the controller but in the console.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there may be a way to change the confirm button through the registry, but I've never tried it on 5.05. there's a registry editor by oct0xer. there's five registry files iirc, all but one can be modified, at least on earlier firmware. then, I think sony further encrypted it on higher firmware, but it probably doesn't matter with that option anyway.

Reactions: r5xscn

DBHMods

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there may be a way to change the confirm button through the registry, but I've never tried it on 5.05. there's a registry editor by oct0xer. there's five registry files iirc, all but one can be modified, at least on earlier firmware. then, I think sony further encrypted it on higher firmware, but it probably doesn't matter with that option anyway.
I think it's useless if we have the possibility to be able to modify them in the parameters

DBHMods

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's just to change the keys on the controller to validate anyway I ordered a Japanese version for the Hack
It's really a mess because there are no more consoles in the stores it's over and besides I think they are at the last update it will be very difficult for people who have looked for a And the console is sublime, I really like Kingdom Hearts III

But I'm confident about the firmware After that I can't verify but it never came out of its sealed box

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1