Hacking PS4 PKG QUESTION

Shah Isah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
How are you guys already talking about playing the latest games on hen and I'm over here...cant even turn a PKG into a FPKG. No. I don't want to use a dumper. I want to turn actual pkgs into fpkg. help before I blow my brains out.. 4.55 btw. I don't physically have access to the discs but I got the official pkg files.

Shah Isah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm. I've seen that tool floating around. How's it work? I recall seeing something about hex editing and editing the param.sfo..ugh! Why is this hard.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm. I've seen that tool floating around. How's it work? I recall seeing something about hex editing and editing the param.sfo..ugh! Why is this hard.

It is hard to explain where the game has to be dump into an ISO format first, then you have the use Fake_PKG_Generator to build the fpkg, might be easier for you just to wait for people to dump and build pkg instead and share them on website that allow warez.

Shah Isah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
That'll take ages. How are you guys doing it? Last I saw is a guy with 200 or so games on his ps4. There has to be a way to load a pkg. Do work on it on a PC without a dumper and load it on ps4...

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That'll take ages. How are you guys doing it? Last I saw is a guy with 200 or so games on his ps4. There has to be a way to load a pkg. Do work on it on a PC without a dumper and load it on ps4...

If you meant Sean Torres , he installed a lot of game through, mostly likely he installed all the available PS2 and PS4 Fpkg.

Shah Isah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
But he still made fpkg out of it. I wanna know. How is it achieved without a dumper because there's no way in hell he owns that many games.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But he still made fpkg out of it. I wanna know. How is it achieved without a dumper because there's no way in hell he owns that many games.

He use the official PS4 ISO I guess and made pkg. Dumper is only if you have the disc to dump the iso image, if you already have the iso then you can just build the pkg.

Shah Isah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've seen plenty of ps4 isos too. Official ones. I saw cfw prophets video and he used the FAKE_PKG_GENERATOR. but later. He used a hex editor and a param.sfo editor. That's what confused me. Wish someone made a simple drag and drop pkg builder. XD

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen plenty of ps4 isos too. Official ones. I saw cfw prophets video and he used the FAKE_PKG_GENERATOR. but later. He used a hex editor and a param.sfo editor. That's what confused me. Wish someone made a simple drag and drop pkg builder. XD

Not it is not that easy lol, would be easier if we have a full cfw that you can use iso file instead of pkg like the ps vita nonpdrm

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Simple answer:

Official pkg cannot be turned directly into fpkg without decrypting contents, or knowing/bruteforcing PFS keys.

As stated before you have to have disc/paid for psn game, dump it, fpkg it.... or just download pre made fake pkg files if you cant figure it out. (Dont ask for links)

Reactions: Proto-Propski

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think I watched a video where two games at 4K where eating just over 16GB of RAM and it's the...