Hacking Ps4 on 5.50 beta. Am I screwed?

RySe96

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title says. I got an invite for the beta and at the time didn't care for exploits and also didn't think any were on the horizon. Is there any way to revert or am I stuck on 5.50 beta?

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Not tried myself, but go to the recovery menu and try to update to 5.05 from USB stick from there.

Xellar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
As the title says. I got an invite for the beta and at the time didn't care for exploits and also didn't think any were on the horizon. Is there any way to revert or am I stuck on 5.50 beta?
I heard from some people that it is possible to downgrade to 5.05 from 5.50 beta by using the recovery menu.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Looking into beta rollbacks for the first time, looks like you might be able to go SETTINGS > SYSTEM SOFTWARE UPDATE > install FW you used to be on (not sure if the PS4 saves your last FW update data there ready for roll back, or if you need to download the PUP of the last FW you were on....

Reactions: AdamFX990

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I swear like 99% of arcade games wouldn't even exist these days outside of MAME the arcade...