vicicarus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you in advance for any and all help provided,

I may be confused with the use of the "offline account activator". I have MK11 aftermath ver 1.24(dual disc) using my JB PS4 on 9.00fw. The disc brings all DLC but I cannot access 3(Rambo) characters because my profile is offline.

"You must be signed in to an account on PSN to view new DL content" is what I get when I select one of the 3 characters to use. I used this tool to activate my profile but I still can't access the same 3 characters. Is this not a feature that the tool offers, other than game save transfering? Do I have to use "PS4 DLC unlocker Maker" instead of the offline account activator?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The offline activator purpose was for like activating a profile to use feature that are available for an activated profiles like extended format, not sure if it work for games.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, I think you have to sign in for that. If you own a ps5, you may be able to sign in on that and transfer to extended storage with the same account.

vicicarus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much for the replies,

That is unfortunate the feature isn’t present in that manner. I figured if the DLC is on the disc then it could be unlocked via activation method.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much for the replies,

That is unfortunate the feature isn’t present in that manner. I figured if the DLC is on the disc then it could be unlocked via activation method.
I'm not sure how that dlc works, so there may be a way I don't know of.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end