mon0

XPLOiTS FTW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ps4-infos.jpg

Some pictures that show the mass production of the PS4 have been leaked on some chinese board (A9VG).
It is not the first time that only weeks before the launch of a next gen console such stuff gets leaked onto the internet:

ps4-leak-pictures-of-ps4-mass-production-1.jpg ps4-leak-pictures-of-ps4-mass-production-2.jpg

The leaker also mentioned that his boss said they are shipping out over one million consoles
from their factory alone, presumably for launch. And they are not the only factory that's producing ps4s.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOURCE: http://nforush.net/forum/ps4-news-and-information/ps4-leaked-pictures-of-mass-production/ via NeoGAF

Reactions: redact

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully they produce enough for all the fans. That way, no one gets blue-balled (even if the PS4 itself is blue-boxed).

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Is this really to consider "leaked"? I mean...nice to know that the manufacturer's aren't slacking, but it's not exactly sony's big secret.

mon0

XPLOiTS FTW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this really to consider "leaked"?

I agree with you. This leak is by far not as hot as the xbox one dashboard leak :P
Still i´d consider it leak because it is a fact that taking pictures in such a factory is forbidden and
surely you have to sign contract etc.. when working there. so yes, i´d call this a leak if such material hits the internet.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
A factory. Yay!

...what, were you expecting that each PS4 isn't mass produced but instead hand-crafted by a young child laborer or at least a slave exclusively out of conflicting materials? I know, it is sort of disappointing seeing that they're worse than the mafia... Then again, the mob doesn't use any of those*...

*Only the people who owe Don Kaz "a favor". :ninja:

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
This is not only for this thread, but I'm getting seriously tired of the "is this really news?" posts that comes several times in each and every fucking news post. If you don't think it's newsworthy, just don't read it!

I bet there are some who think this stuff is exciting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things