Gaming PS4 @ E3 2015 - Games You May Have Missed

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
At E3 every year, there are plenty of releases that fly a little bit lower on the radar because they aren't being made by a big AAA developer. They may be indie titles, they may be titles that just aren't big enough to get a slot in a major presentation, and they may be coming out so soon they aren't seen as worth covering in a major presentation. Either way, there are games that I haven't even seen mentioned that got their own live coverage during E3. Like the shameless guy I am, I stole all these links from someone on a different site, but they compiled it all so nicely I couldn't resist (I at least added release info and prettied up links myself). Some of this did get a little time, but for the most part, I don't recall seeing most of these titles get any significant talk time on a major level, so here they are. This is almost all live (well, previously live) coverage courtesy of Sony, which of course makes sense since I'm pretty certain these are all PS4 exclusive on some level (either full, console, or Playstation [yay a little Vita]). Lots of gameplay to see here with plenty of developer talk.

There are too many videos for my taste to just have them all in the post, so here's links instead. Organized first by release date, then just whatever because TBA is TBA.

Until Dawn - Release Date: August 25th
Tearaway Unfolded - Release Date: September 8th
Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below - Release Date: October 13th
The Tomorrow Children (Trailer Only) - Release Date: Fall 2015
Drawn to Death (F2P not P2W) - Release Date: TBA 2015
Fat Princess Adventures - Release Date: TBA 2015
Salt and Sanctuary - Release Date: TBA 2015
Killing Floor 2 - Release Date: TBA 2015 (Currently on Steam Early Access)
Willy Chyr's Relativity - Release Date: TBA 2016
Shadow of the Beast - Release Date: TBA
Battlezone (Trailer Only) (Project Morpheus) - Release Date: TBA

I encourage you all to check out the Playstation channel on youtube if you want to see more of their live coverage from E3. They have videos with coverage of their big releases, although I haven't watched them to see if they go any further in depth than the presentation, as well as coverage of multiplats you may be interested in such as Mighty No. 9 and Dark Souls 3 (although the DS3 stuff is incredibly vague).

I also encourage any PS4 owners and PC gamers to watch many of those videos above, as many of the more independent titles are also coming to PC, and I was interested in the vast majority of what was shown. All in all, these may not be the heavy hitters like Horizon and The Last Guardian, but they are worth checking out regardless for their creativity and some genuinely good looking games.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
The Sony E3 was literally freaking awesome in every aspect, well, except for Dreams and CoD. Dreams was like watching someone's cartoon video than a game and CoD.. it's just meh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs