PS4 CYBER save editor to be released on March 17.

atKv0Iy.png
lPvhfcJ.png
A Japanese company known as "Cyber Gadget" has shown off on their website a release for a tool called the CYBER save edit. This is a PC program that allows you to edit save files for the PS4. They claim this tool works on the PS4 Phat/Slim and the PS4 Pro. They did not however state if there was a firmware limit. As for buying this tool a single user license is 7,800 yen (68 USD), I am not sure why, but if you want to buy a three user license it will cost a whopping 14,800 yen (130 USD).

For those wondering what game cheats we can do we did not get any pictures of in-game cheats however we did get some pictures for the tool. We were also told (not told, but it was shown in pictures) some games we can cheat on and what cheats we can have. Here is a list of some games we will see cheats on as well as a photo of the application...
  • Dark Souls lll
  • Persona 5
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Battlefield 1
  • Bloodborne
  • DEAD RISING
  • Fallout 4
  • AC Unity
  • DEAD OR ALIVE XTREME 3 Fortune
  • Diablo lll: Reaper Of Souls - Ultimate Edition
  • Dragon Quest Heroes ll
tOP1RUF.png
When it comes to cheating this can be used for stuff like unlimited gold etc in some games as it seems. Also stat hacking. If many did not know Nintendo is now banning people for cheating saves on 3DS I can see Sony doing the same. For those now wondering about cheats themselves here are some available game cheats as well as a photo of the application in it's seemed cheat managing mode.
Final Fantasy XV
  • 99,999,999 GIL
  • 99,999 AP
  • MAX Stock EXP
Persona 5
  • Protagonist: 9,999,999 Total EXP
  • Protagonist: MAX Total EXP for Acquired Personas
  • Protagonist: MAX Social Stats
  • All Other Characters: MAX Total EXP
Dragon Quest Heroes II
  • 9,999,999 Gold
  • 999 Small Medals
  • Lazarel: 99,999,999 EXP for All Vocations
  • Lazarel: 9,999 Skill Points for All Vocations
  • Teresa: 99,999,999 EXP for All Vocations
  • Teresa: 9,999 Skill Points for All Vocations
  • All Other Characters: Max EXP
  • All Other Characters: 9,999 Skill Points
7XDygfh.png

For those wanting to visit the CYBER save editor product page go here.
:arrow: SOURCE

Last edited by Zero72463,

Zero72463

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
weird to make a commercial app out of it, this should be free...
I imagine future updates of the PS4 firmware will prevent this

Money is all these people desire. The way this program works cracking it will be very difficult because it relies on activation. So with time someone will figure it all out and release it for free hopefully.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still buy PS3 games simply cause i have Game genie. :P

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ASIN/B008J16AGA

51GxyO1qAcL._SY400_.jpg

But this, seem very weird. It says something about needing access to your PSN account and is not even in english, so how would i use this? I don't have a Japanes psn, and i don't know japanese, also Why would i share my PSN account info with a trust issue is the elephant in the room?

On the other hand that list... wait a moment! DEAD OR ALIVE XTREME 3?

Well, better go to play asia, get a copy, and then create a JAP PSN throwaway for that max money cheat to buy all clothes. :creep:

Even better, you can cloud save your game data and use it on the vita games. Just like i do with my ps3 saves. I guess that is good thing now. Only for games that have it. :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If many did not know Nintendo is now banning people for cheating saves on 3DS I can see Sony doing the same.
I'm aware of this, when did nintendo start banning people, and why would sony do it too?

Zero72463

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

51GxyO1qAcL._SY400_.jpg

But this, seem very weird. It says something about needing access to your PSN account and is not even in english, so how would i use this? I don't have a Japanes psn, and i don't know japanese, also Why would i share my PSN account info with a trust issue is the elephant in the room?

On the other hand that list... wait a moment! DEAD OR ALIVE XTREME 3?

Well, better go to play asia, get a copy, and then create a JAP PSN throwaway for that max money cheat to buy all clothes. :creep:

Even better, you can cloud save your game data and use it on the vita games. Just like i do with my ps3 saves. I guess that is good thing now. Only for games that have it. :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm aware of this, when did nintendo start banning people, and why would sony do it too?

Nintendo is banning Pokemon save file cheaters. I can see Sony doing the same simply because they don't want it happening.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo is banning Pokemon save file cheaters. I can see Sony doing the same simply because they don't want it happening.
Banning pokemon cheats is one thing and should be done. Is not a game you should be cheating in, if you plan to play with others, especially online. But single player games where no online functions exist is different. I been cheating like i said wth the save editor for ps3 and i have no problems. I don't do it with games that play online (nor do any exist) Cheats are meant for single player use, not against other innocent fair players. There is a huge difference. The games you listed in your post are not online multiplayer games that can drastically break the game unlike SUPER BUFF MAX STATS pokemon save files. :mellow:

Reactions: hiten

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Money is all these people desire. The way this program works cracking it will be very difficult because it relies on activation. So with time someone will figure it all out and release it for free hopefully.
The problem is demand, not so much security (as pretty much every software ap protection is cracked/bypassed now)

Reactions: Haloman800

Zero72463

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Banning pokemon cheats is one thing and should be done. Is not a game you should be cheating in, if you plan to play with others, especially online. But single player games where no online functions exist is different. I been cheating like i said wth the save editor for ps3 and i have no problems. I don't do it with games that play online (nor do any exist) Cheats are meant for single player use, not against other innocent fair players. There is a huge difference. The games you listed in your post are not online multiplayer games that can drastically break the game unlike SUPER BUFF MAX STATS pokemon save files. :mellow:

I only said "I can see Sony doing the same.". Calm down, I think you have forgotten about something called achievements and people could possibly cheat achievements. For example maybe buying every item from all stores is a achievement. Someone comes in cheats a ton of gold buys everything and gets a trophy. So he is cheating with ONLINE trophies which other players can see. Anything you say after this will be just for your sake of proving your right, but you are wrong so let's end it here. Besides no one knows the future, neither me nor you. ^_^

Last edited by Zero72463,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only said "I can see Sony doing the same.". Calm down, I think you have forgotten about something called achievements and people could possibly cheat achievements. For example maybe buying every item from all stores is a achievement. Someone comes in cheats a ton of gold buys everything and gets a trophy. So he is cheating with ONLINE trophies which other players can see. Anything you say after this will be just for your sake of proving your right, but you are wrong so let's end it here. Besides no one knows the future, neither me nor you. ^_^
How bad is achievements? It doesn't change anything added to the game. Is a feature added to games by developers to challenge the player. Is a personal thing. Is very unncessary, the fact that other people can see it online also doesn't add anything to that, is not the same as 999 Hp pokemon in online battles. :P

I wasn't trying to argue or defend anyone, i was just unclearwhen you mentioned nintendon ban cheats until you mentioned pokemon then it became clear. Yeah i would ban it too. But banning cheats for private personal use including trophies is something that sony can't even tell if people have been doing it, unless is the kind of game like pokemon where you can have a character with maximum stats online modes which no game has that kind of thing for on ps4 as of current. :)

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

51GxyO1qAcL._SY400_.jpg
Why did you buy a Game Genie? It isn't the same as Galoob Game Genie like it was back in the hay days.
The same thing could have been achieved using Aldo's BruteforceSaveData and it is free. Heck no longer need to save edit anymore as cheating is possible via RAM edits or codes.
Was it because you bought it before Aldo's BruteforceSaveData was released? If that's the case, then I understand why.

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Why did you buy a Game Genie? It isn't the same as Galoob Game Genie like it was back in the hay days.
The same thing could have been achieved using Aldo's BruteforceSaveData and it is free. Heck no longer need to save edit anymore as cheating is possible via RAM edits or codes.
Was it because you bought it before Aldo's BruteforceSaveData was released? If that's the case, then I understand why.

Really? But i immagine this is only for a CFW PS3 right?

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How bad is achievements? It doesn't change anything added to the game. Is a feature added to games by developers to challenge the player. Is a personal thing. Is very unncessary, the fact that other people can see it online also doesn't add anything to that, is not the same as 999 Hp pokemon in online battles.
If people is determined to click a billion times in a virtual jar of Mayo for a platinum trophy, sure they are struggling for ePeen in the weirdest ways.
Don't understimate this kids generation obsesive pursuit of ePeen, and their need to show it off in public.
They will be annoyed if anybody else gets their ePeen the easy way.

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Btw, it's kind of funny that this post gets featured even though I posted this over a week ago.
Well whatever I guess.:sleep:
Welcome to my world, My blaster master zero post didn't even get front page, and i have pictures and videos of gameplay. :ninja:

Yes i know is not a classic game genie by galoob, and i really didn't like those as much as the action replay. Inserting random letters from a code book to get cheats instead of more common memory addresses with easier to read and modify ram hex values was good. Maybe i should ask the same people who buy the hyperkin retron 5 to play games on when they can just use a emulator, is still JUST A EMULATOR.

Maybe it does the same thing as that.... other thing you mentioned. But i had it since and it helps me a lot. I dunno much about the other thing and what it does, but i know this can edit save data, either by online data base or manually with common save data comparison to find specific values to mod which i did a lot. It was easy for me, it also allow me to use any save data i want as well. I don't use a CFW system but i do get updates for new stuf and i have no problems with it. Just like i said above, "ask the same people who buy stuff that do the same thing but one is not free while the other is."

I had this at a time where looking for mod tools for ps3 systems was not easy to find and most likely lead to surveys or viruses or even false promises so i didn't know such a thing existed, i wanted something safer and trust worthy which is hard from random programs on the internet with no reputation or marketing or publicity. I'm not saying that the thing isn't good, just i wasn't aware of it. It could be better than what i use so is fair either way. :)

If people is determined to click a billion times in a virtual jar of Mayo for a platinum trophy, sure they are struggling for ePeen in the weirdest ways.
Don't understimate this kids generation obsesive pursuit of ePeen, and their need to show it off in public.
They will be annoyed if anybody else gets their ePeen the easy way.
Well then i'm glad this website is a "NO EPEEN FLEXING ZONE" Lol :P

I don't care about the trophies as some of them are pretty outrageously unfair in most situations. I appreciate the challenges the devs wants to give us gamers, but before trophies, it was done better. Doing the challenges unlocked content that is part of the game. "Super mario rpg, do 100 super jumps, get super suit, best equipment in the game" If that was a thing now, it be like "UNLOCK GOLD TROPHY" Well is not worth it for the difficulty anyway. Not even to just say, yeah i did that, can you do it?" i'm not like that, i never beat mike tyson in punch out!! Never beat Contra 3, or 4, or hard corps or most of them on hardest difficulty. But oh well, i can make my own challenges, ones i will do and are fun, like beat mega man x with just x buster, or no dashing.

As much as i didn't understand trophies or achievements, i suppose is the devs way of trying to push us to get the most out of the games we buy, but some i just don't care cause is too hard. Especially the ones require you to play online against other players, or with them. TOTAL STRANGERS can be unpredicatble and unco-operative. Making you lose cause they do dumb stuff or can't win cause you get paired with un equal skill level. "Win 20 rank matches in a row" Umm no, i haven't even one 5 yet, you want me to do 20? IN A ROW! Mega man 10 "MR.PERFECT" complete the entire game without taking damage. UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NO!.... Oh wait, my favorite, Kingdom hearts HD 2.5 KH2 Final mix, Defeat Lingering will. :ninja:

Okay so i just have to beat him?
GOOD ******* LUCK, YOU WILL NEED IT! :nayps3:

Not really much of something i can care about, trophies don't motivate me to play games, but i do understand why it does for others. :P

D

Deleted User

I only hope that with it we can extract save datas instead of just editing them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs