ps4 9.00 jailbreak no longer possible

Idris0

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
so i always had the 5.05 jailbreak until 3 days ago, i updated to 9.00 using modded warfare tuto on youtube,
for the first couple of days it worked then now when i go to internet explorer on the ps4 or the user guide page, it says right away "cannot connect to the server" WV-33989-1
i used and still do 165.227.83.145 and 192.241.221.79 for dns setting but still not working,
there was a oe time yesterday out of the hundreds of try it went through. so i thought it had to do with well servers, but after alomost 2 days now, i dont see people posting on forums so im starting to think it is coming from my end. i couldnt find any help on google so far

if anybody has ideas please let me know
Bro i been also facing it just change the DNS to the one you have posted here and don't go to the browser go to user guide info in setting and click on it you will be redirected to a jailbreak host and you do it there

jrme421

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
for the record and solution, i just used the regualr dns, and it works again, but be carefull, i already activated in hen the opton that stops any firmware download and goes to the download pages removindt the download warning to be safe. once goldhen is launched i turn off the internet again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo"