Hacking Homebrew Others Homebrew app Homebrew game Ps4 9.0 god of war 3 remastered save

Goku95

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I would like to know if it's possible to put god of war 3 remastered save on PS4 9.0, because all my save was deleted, do you have any save ?

Thanks for your response :)

Witt997

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
you have to resign it with a programm called save wizard. if you have jailbroken you can also try savemounter

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I resign the save, do you have a tutorial ?,

Thanks
there's a tutorial in my tutorials or @KiiWii 's aio thread. you basically just have to mount the game save, which iirc appears in mnt/pfs , then ftp it to your pc (remember to unmount or the save will be stuck in limbo with no way to delete it unless you rebuild the database), then you do the same for a new save, and replace the files outside of the sce_sys folder. don't touch the sce_sys folder at all as it contains the account id in the param.sfo (offset 0x15c iirc in little endian, so it's byte reversed).

Reactions: KiiWii

Goku95

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
is it working with ? :

1. Mount game you want to replace save
2. Go to /MNT/PFS/ folder on your PS4 and you will find folder SAVEDATA_XXXXXXXX_CUSAXXXXX_YYYYZZZZ
3. Inside that folder is save, and you will need replace that save with downloaded save.
4. don't replace, delete or move sce_sys folder, you will only need, in this case, to replace .sav file with downloaded .sav file

5. unmount save in save mounter
6. check is save work.

did i need to use an application ?

JonJaded

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A little OT but how do you do this for god of war 2018 where there aren't any mountable saves and only the sce folder, which also can't be mounted.

Witt997

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
if you do not have a ps4 jailbroken, the only option is to use savewizard, for the moment.
I already completed GoW3 and can upload my save, but if you cannot resign it, it is useless.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1