Hacking PS4 5.05 cfw to 6.72 cfw

antonyfirst

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, I have a question... in my PS4 Pro, I have a FW that's in between 5.05 and 6.72. I want to update it to 6.72, how should I do? Is there a game I can borrow, that would install 6.72 to my PS4 Pro? I am located in EU, if that makes a difference...

Thanks!

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While we all hate getting a KP has anyone ever really had any major damage done by a KP? Like had to format or lose database?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While we all hate getting a KP has anyone ever really had any major damage done by a KP? Like had to format or lose database?

someone on here posted that a kp once corrupted a save. I've never encountered any problems, but I guess it's possible.

Reactions: laz305

Manaboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the helps guys, now I've updated my PS4 to 6.72 following kiiwiis guide, now trouble is, everytime I try to load and cash xproject, it gives an ceaching error also says caech was deleted after fw spoof and to reboot. Does x-project support 6.72?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the helps guys, now I've updated my PS4 to 6.72 following kiiwiis guide, now trouble is, everytime I try to load and cash xproject, it gives an ceaching error also says caech was deleted after fw spoof and to reboot. Does x-project support 6.72?

afaik, it doesn't, no.

SpaceMunkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates

Try deleting your cache and visit below web host from your ps4. It supports fw6.72:

https://leeful.github.io/672v6/index.html

Last edited by SpaceMunkey,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I use payloads to rebuild databases on 6.72? Where do I find them?

afaik, there's only that python script. I'd back up the app.db:
upload_2020-10-9_11-43-7.png

there are three databases (can't recall if it's those exact three) in the same folder as the app.db (if you include the app.db). I think it's in the home or user directory from what I remember. it shouldn't be too difficult to find to replace with the one that has all of your fake packaged games. the image above -- I made that using the db and sg dumper payload. it can dump trophies as well. anyway, it won't inject them, just them.

prova

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hello everyone I am on fw 5.05 and I would like to switch to 6.72 and I am evaluating, a couple of months ago it seemed not very stable, now I read that it has become stable, I have three questions, the first is can you suggest me a link exploit for 5.05 stable while deciding whether to upgrade? and a stable link for 6.72? the third question is, do you recommend me to upgrade? what are the advantages and disadvantages of upgrading now? thanks.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hello everyone I am on fw 5.05 and I would like to switch to 6.72 and I am evaluating, a couple of months ago it seemed not very stable, now I read that it has become stable, I have three questions, the first is can you suggest me a link exploit for 5.05 stable while deciding whether to upgrade? and a stable link for 6.72? the third question is, do you recommend me to upgrade? what are the advantages and disadvantages of upgrading now? thanks.

You should use any of leefuls exploit hosts.

5.05 https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-leeful-exploit-host-menu-for-self-host-and-esp-devices.534441/

6.72 https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-5-new-6-72-exploit-menus-to-try.575783/

Back up everything you can, sflash0 etc, so if you ever wanted to downgrade back to 5.05 is should be possible. I’m using X-Project 1.5.8 on my 5.05 and leefuls v10 on my 6.72.

prova

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
thank you very much for the speed of the response and for the links, only thing, I did not understand well, maybe I am the one who misunderstood, is it possible to make a backup and in case return to 5.05? if the answer is positive is there a guide? Thanks again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw