1. antonyfirst

antonyfirst Member
    Newcomer

Albania
    Hi guys, I have a question... in my PS4 Pro, I have a FW that's in between 5.05 and 6.72. I want to update it to 6.72, how should I do? Is there a game I can borrow, that would install 6.72 to my PS4 Pro? I am located in EU, if that makes a difference...

Thanks!

2. laz305

laz305 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    While we all hate getting a KP has anyone ever really had any major damage done by a KP? Like had to format or lose database?

3. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    someone on here posted that a kp once corrupted a save. I've never encountered any problems, but I guess it's possible.

laz305 likes this.
  4. Manaboy

OP Manaboy Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Thanks for the helps guys, now I've updated my PS4 to 6.72 following kiiwiis guide, now trouble is, everytime I try to load and cash xproject, it gives an ceaching error also says caech was deleted after fw spoof and to reboot. Does x-project support 6.72?

5. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    afaik, it doesn't, no.

6. SpaceMunkey

SpaceMunkey Member
    Newcomer

United Arab Emirates
    Try deleting your cache and visit below web host from your ps4. It supports fw6.72:

https://leeful.github.io/672v6/index.html

Last edited by SpaceMunkey, Oct 5, 2020
  7. antonyfirst

antonyfirst Member
    Newcomer

Albania
    How can I use payloads to rebuild databases on 6.72? Where do I find them?

8. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    afaik, there's only that python script. I'd back up the app.db: upload_2020-10-9_11-43-7.png

there are three databases (can't recall if it's those exact three) in the same folder as the app.db (if you include the app.db). I think it's in the home or user directory from what I remember. it shouldn't be too difficult to find to replace with the one that has all of your fake packaged games. the image above -- I made that using the db and sg dumper payload. it can dump trophies as well. anyway, it won't inject them, just them.

9. White_Raven_X

White_Raven_X Hack everything, hack the world!

United States
    I'm currently on 6.20... Should I upgrade to 6.72 or should I just wait?

10. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    upgrade. there's no point in waiting.

White_Raven_X likes this.
  11. prova

prova Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    hello everyone I am on fw 5.05 and I would like to switch to 6.72 and I am evaluating, a couple of months ago it seemed not very stable, now I read that it has become stable, I have three questions, the first is can you suggest me a link exploit for 5.05 stable while deciding whether to upgrade? and a stable link for 6.72? the third question is, do you recommend me to upgrade? what are the advantages and disadvantages of upgrading now? thanks.

12. KiiWii

KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    You should use any of leefuls exploit hosts.

5.05 https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-leeful-exploit-host-menu-for-self-host-and-esp-devices.534441/

6.72 https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-5-new-6-72-exploit-menus-to-try.575783/

Back up everything you can, sflash0 etc, so if you ever wanted to downgrade back to 5.05 is should be possible. I’m using X-Project 1.5.8 on my 5.05 and leefuls v10 on my 6.72.

13. prova

prova Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    thank you very much for the speed of the response and for the links, only thing, I did not understand well, maybe I am the one who misunderstood, is it possible to make a backup and in case return to 5.05? if the answer is positive is there a guide? Thanks again

Draft saved Draft deleted