Hacking PS4 4.55 FW pls help me to jBrake

Baoh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi to all I finaly found a PS4 with Low FW, 4.55, could you guide me step by step to uèpgrade to 5.05 and then JAilbrake it?

Txx

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: Sparkss

Baoh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry KiiWii, i don't want to make a mistake, in the guide there are so many options:
First step this one?
SAFE UPDATE: Update PS4 to 5.05 via USB

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry KiiWii, i don't want to make a mistake, in the guide there are so many options:
First step this one?
SAFE UPDATE: Update PS4 to 5.05 via USB

Yes that’s correct.

@Baoh the files don’t have viruses inside but have files that modify exe’s for the purpose of PS4 modding. Scan it for yourself, I complied the pack based on tools available.

Fact: when I dump my created ESP to BIN avast kicks in and deleted the dumper exe every time... it’s no virus, it’s false positive.

Reactions: Sparkss

Baoh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi Hemi wher I can find the tips for kernel panic? I have seen the title of all the turial but I can't find it ;)

hemi426

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Can't Find it to.to avoid kp remove all USB devices when loading hen and don't Rush the system into loading hen,log in to user account let it sit for a few minutes Then run hen.i also don't use rest mode.
Loading payload after payload wil get you oom(outofmemory) errors.
If you get a kp restart ,let it do the memory check ,sing in,shut it down and restart again to flush the system.
Kp can cause a game database corruption so Remember to make a backup now and Then (backup payload).
Hope this helps u

Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o