Hacking PS3Xploit 3.0 “HAN” released, compatible with all PS3s on firmwares 4.81/4.82

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Been posted in another thread by @snoofly bruh :)

https://gbatemp.net/threads/ps3xplo...r-dumper-released.490200/page-77#post-7875979

And no: if its 3k/4k or >3.56 minvercheck no cfw, just patched pkgs and injected games from what i read.
oh there is an exclusive thread for all this !!
this is super cool, i need to go buy a super slim ps3 XD
and god damn im broke, i need the superslim because my fat one is overheating too quick.

would you recommend the slim or super slim?
i think i once read that even the super slim one can overheat.

AFAIK it won't be possible to install any CFW. But the exploit allows you to run ps3, ps2 and ps1 backups (install pkgs) in userland mode.
I'm just waiting for a complete tutorial to try it on my console.
ey mate, i only would need the CFW REBUG because of the fake save data feature, because some of my saves were transfered from my older ps3 etc.

D

Deleted User

Is anyone having any luck copying rif files to there hdd?Every time i try to make a rif file with a pkg it just turns into a pkg and when i try to install the sighnd pkg it freezes on the please wait with the hen enabler on.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

AFAIK it won't be possible to install any CFW. But the exploit allows you to run ps3, ps2 and ps1 backups (install pkgs) in userland mode.
I'm just waiting for a complete tutorial to try it on my console.
All ps3 backups? Im guesing there is a pkg that allows bigger files to transfer over for the ss,or it doesnt exsist yet

Last edited by ,

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
I have slim, I hate super slim shitty plastic drawer.
the super slim looks quite ugly to be honest.
i will go with a normal slim one as the normal slim reminds me of the look of the ps4 slim i bought just a day ago which i quite love lots.
i love the look of the ps4 slim, to me it is my sexiest console so far.

plus the normal slim are probably cheaper, they actually come pre-hacked from the shops where i can buy it, they go for around 150$ so they cheap, but i think they are refurbished.. i am not so sure but when i asked them once, they said "these consoles are all europeans, and they are 'used' but only so they could be hacked"

and one note, they are not in boxes, they are wrapped in some plastic film, in complete new box they dont have and when they do they sell them pricey, at the cost of a ps4!!

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So does that mean you can't run games that are in PS3_GAME folder? Is there even a way to even make a pkg out of them instead? Was finally looking forward to play Tales of Vesperia PS3 in english.

Reactions: Pheinte

KeoniAzugon

Trophies
Website
Nblog.org
XP
Country
United States
So does that mean you can't run games that are in PS3_GAME folder? Is there even a way to even make a pkg out of them instead? Was finally looking forward to play Tales of Vesperia PS3 in english.
no, installing pkg files is a different process. look up how to install pkg in cfw (3 ways available) to get the idea of how v3 works.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no, installing pkg files is a different process. look up how to install pkg in cfw (3 ways available) to get the idea of how v3 works.

I was not asking how to install a PKG file, I was asking if it's possible to convert a PS3_GAME folder into a pkg file so you can install it and run it with v3 since you apparently can't do anything with game folders themselves in v3.

KeoniAzugon

Trophies
Website
Nblog.org
XP
Country
United States
There is a really good youtube video found though google. Reactpsn was the homebrew I used that's the closest to v3

@Giga_Gaia Recreating the pkg from game folder tends to not end well. I've tried a few times without any positive outcomes due to encryption I think, but im also talking about 2 years ago.

Last edited by KeoniAzugon,

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I was not asking how to install a PKG file, I was asking if it's possible to convert a PS3_GAME folder into a pkg file so you can install it and run it with v3 since you apparently can't do anything with game folders themselves in v3.
Yes, it's possible (just like the opposite conversion is possible) but, at least for this opposite conversion (pkg to iso/folder) compatibility isn't that great

PSN Liberator is probably the closest thing to an automated converter

Reactions: KeoniAzugon

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, it's possible (just like the opposite conversion is possible) but, at least for this opposite conversion (pkg to iso/folder) compatibility isn't that great

PSN Liberator is probably the closest thing to an automated converter

Apparently, game folders are from disc backups and pkg are from psn releases. The fact is that I don't think Tales of Vesperia on PS3 had a digital release, so the only way would be to convert the BLJS10053 folder I have with the game files. I will try converting it, maybe it will work, I got nothing to lose.

Worst case scenario, it won't work, I will just have to pray Namco decide to do a PS4/PC remaster of Vesperia.

Last edited by Giga_Gaia,
D

Deleted User

Anyone know a fix for error 80029567 while installing packages? Can't install any, tried ps3 and psp ones
You need the rap file and you need to do some serious dumping if you want to take advantage of this exploit.You also need a second account or the licence will get locked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.