Hacking Ps3 wont sign in on psn

Grassvalley07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Created a account just for this. I dont know if this is resolved before but my jailbroken ps3 wont sign in to psn anymore . It works before but now it says "a system update is required". When I try to update, it says "until further notice, please remain on this firmware" does anyone know how to fix this?

I dont have much knowledge on how ps3 hacking works (I'm new to all of this) and I'm kind of affraid that Multiman will stop working if I mess up with it. I just want to play online again

Eveldee

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You either need to spoof latest version using SEN Enabled or just update your CFW to a newer CFW, don't install an OFW or you will lose the jailbreak (but you can still recover it).
To find an updated CFW, just go on PSX-Place, there is a 4.85 thread with all the compatible CFW

Eveldee

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hmm, I think you should just install latest HFW in recovery mode and hack the PS3 again using the new exploits, then install any CFW

Toyeeb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You either need to spoof latest version using SEN Enabled or just update your CFW to a newer CFW, don't install an OFW or you will lose the jailbreak (but you can still recover it).
To find an updated CFW, just go on PSX-Place, there is a 4.85 thread with all the compatible CFW
How to do that pls

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: