ps3 vs psvita vs psvita tv.

something for play monster humter im da future?

• Total voters

Hector Ludovino

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi every1, I hav an ouya, and a regular 3ds, I want one of those video game, but something wich can use just like the ouya, and in da future play games like monster hunter, lately I rather play in my house insted of outside of it(even in my gba sp and ezflashiv). am almost chose the ps vita tv, but I wnt to know why do I have to chose another choice.

postdata something for watch movies amd videos, and for play good games

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Trying to read this thread gives me a similar feeling to being punched repeatedly in the balls by a shark.

Get a regular vita.

Hector Ludovino

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tom I apologize for it, it wasnt my intention, but keep this in mind: english is not my native language, try to speak or write in spanish, and then you gonna know how hard is trying to do it.

xXdeltaXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I won't lie, the VTV had lots of potential, but it was a letdown. However, both the Vita and PS3 are fantastic products.

Chocolina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to read this thread gives me a similar feeling to being punched repeatedly in the balls by a shark.

Get a regular vita.
Then you've obviously never been punched repeatedly in the balls by a shark. They're completely different sensations. And sharks dont have fists.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol