Hacking ps3 slim read dvd but not read bluray game disc

naxil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi. i try to launch uncharted bd disc but the drive read and i listen a bad noise like eject... and games not start. strange a dvd video run perfectly and i can see a movie. the drive read ... why cant read bd game disc?

MrCokeacola

The Xbox Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Blu-Ray and DVD use different lasers. Looks like your Blu-Ray laser is hooped.

PS2 used to have this same problem where it would stop playing CDs but would still play DVDs.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
what i can do for fix it? remarry the BD can helpme?
First you didn't tell us the model (you can only remarry with CFW, although since the cech-2500 the drive electronics are integrated in the motherboard and there's nothing to pair again)
If it "makes a bad noise" and reads some discs it's definitely not a pairing problem either, but of mechanicals
If you replace the drive's board (which as said only applies to 2100 series and older) you must remarry afterwards to be able to use the drive as a drive

naxil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i have a slim model (iam on the road now comeback from work i cant check the right model). i have latest rebug cfw. when i insert the disc it read for a few second and i listen i strange "stockkk" like eject sound. the clock on up-left of xbm rotate but nothing happen. if i insert a dvd it run and show the video.
what happen if bd drive die definitely? (on my xbox rgh die and fw stuck on blackscreen).
ps bd drive not read in cobra and non cobra mode

Last edited by naxil,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👈 Always touching 🍆