OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
500x_dantedivine.jpg

Early access to the demo was just the beginning, as Visceral Games announces the Dante's Inferno Divine Edition, a PlayStation 3 exclusive version of the game packed with extra content at no additional cost.

The Dante's Inferno Divine Edition is the version all PlayStation 3 owners will be receiving once the game is released on February 9th, so there's no need to worry about changing over your preorders or making sure you don't get a gimped version accidentally. Whether they want it or not, they're getting it. What are they getting? On top of the game itself, the Divine Edition comes with developer commentaries, a Wayne Barlow digital art book, the game's soundtrack, and a digital copy of the complete Longfellow translation of Dante Alighieri's Inferno.

If you have told me three years ago that a PlayStation 3 game would be packed with the Longfellow translation of anything, I would have been impressed by your strange thought process and bought you an alcoholic beverage of your choosing.

"We are thrilled to offer an exclusive game pack for PlayStation 3 gamers," said Jonathan Knight, Executive Producer for Dante's Inferno. "The PlayStation platform has a long history of delivering AAA action/adventure games. Adding Dante's Inferno to that rich catalogue is very exciting for the team. And with the demo now available on the PlayStation Network, players can finally get a taste of what awaits them in the full game on Feb 9th."

The Divine Edition of Dante's Inferno certainly contains enough additional content to justify jacking the price up another $10, but EA is delivering this treat to PlayStation 3 owners for just $59.99, the same price Xbox 360 owners will pay for their plain vanilla version, barring any forthcoming announcements of special content for Microsoft console owners.
Source.

Hahahaha.

Mr.Mysterio

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
PS3 users get these extras along with the game for the same price as the plain game for 360 owners???
wtf.gif

What on earth is EA trying to do???
I am pretty sure360 users who preordered the game is going to be pissed.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Mr.Mysterio said:
PS3 users get these extras along with the game for the same price as the plain game for 360 owners???
wtf.gif

Microsoft will have it on the Xbox market to buy fo' sure.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mr.Mysterio said:
wtf.gif

Sony would have paid them for exclusive rights, just like the 360 has dlc exclusive gta 5 content.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
deanxxczx said:
Mr.Mysterio said:
wtf.gif

Microsoft will have it on the Xbox market to buy fo' sure.

If it sells well, it will. But point is here, 360 users will have to pay for it, PS3 users get it either way "free" of charge.

Completely off-topic side note: The game seems to have nothing to do with the actually poem written by Dante
laugh.gif
Just the descriptions seem to be portrayed in the story, other than that everything seems to be like added, the idea of dante traveling through the 9 circles of hell is the only true thing, i wish they included Purgatory and Paradise.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.