PS3 or VITA?

dragonblood9999

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed is coming out in 2 weeks and i wanted to get it but i dont know if i should get it on ps3 or vita. they are both the same price. i kind of want to get some more vita games but i play more on my ps3.

Well anyways is anyone getting this game, if you are on what and why?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If you play on your PS3 more, buy it for the PS3. The benefit of the PSVita version is its portability, but if you value playing on the big screen more, go for the home console version. ;)

Psycho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even if it looks stretched in comparison, you wouldn't realize unless you actually had both and compared them ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Mariko

Trophies
XP
Country
PS3 if you want variety of genres. Vita if you're into Indies and JRPGs, it's what the system is mostly made of.

He's not buying a console, and trying to decide between Vita and PS3. He owns both, and he wanted to know which platform should he buy Akiba's Trip for, since it's released on both. Thanks for the input, though.

Reactions: dragonblood9999

dragonblood9999

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
He's not buying a console, and trying to decide between Vita and PS3. He owns both, and he wanted to know which platform should he buy Akiba's Trip for, since it's released on both. Thanks for the input, though.

that right i own both.
anyways thanks for everyones feedback. I'll probable wait 2 or 3 days after the game is release and check out some reviews

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
I had never heard of this game but after watching a brief clip of it, there seems to be a first person mode where you scan around. If the VITA version uses the gyro aiming for that, then i would give it the slight edge. What IS this game tho? Wiki says "RPG where you strip people to expose them to sunlight" Is this just a fancy way of saying its a game for perverts with a side-dish of RPG or is it actually worth getting?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head