United States
1. Take apart your PS3
2. Turn it on
Enjoy
smile.gif

I'm feel special
And nao... ACTIVATE EPIC FAIL AND RICKROLL SHIELD

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dude i dont see the chip part...at least add the modchip part before you make your epic phail

............................................________........................
....................................,.-...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-...................................-.,............
.........................,/...............................................:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....~,_........~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......=,_.......-,_.......,.-~-,},.~;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......=-._......;,,./`..../............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............

Son of Science

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ENDscape said:
Dude i dont see the chip part...at least add the modchip part before you make your epic phail

............................................________........................
....................................,.-...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-...................................-.,............
.........................,/...............................................:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....~,_........~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......=,_.......-,_.......,.-~-,},.~;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......=-._......;,,./`..../............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shawnieboy said:
QUICK! EVERYONE GRAB ENDSCAPES PEENER SO YOU CAN MOD YOUR PS3!!!
attack... NAO
Yes do that and follw the instructions at the top.
especially step one, Take apart your ps3!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.