PS3 Downgrade Service in Portugal?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by dragonblood9999, Aug 19, 2013.

1. dragonblood9999
    OP

dragonblood9999 GBAtemp Maniac

Sep 27, 2007
    Canada
    Hello everyone here on gbatemp. Recently i made a thread asking about a downgrade service incanada but i wont be moving to canada for about 3 more months.
    well anyways i wanted to know if there was any temper that live in Portugal or the Azores that can and knows how to downgrade my fat CECHl04 ps3 i will be willing to pay about €40 + shipping if i have to.

also there are people that do downgrade here in portugal and i have been talking to one of there, you know the normal questons: how do i pay you, can i pay you when i collect my ps3, how many ps3's have you downgraded before, you know the normal thing someone should be worried about.

and then i how can i be sure that you wont try to steal my ps3 when i send it to you here was his response:

"good afternoon
    you can Pay when you receive your ps3
    about stealling your PS3 never thought about it but that's a good idea ..."
    i sent him a reply saying
    "even if it was a joke, you should not say something to a potential customer"
    he replied back saying that he was joking. but still after that i don't want to send it to him

2. Ceron

Ceron Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 16, 2013
    United States
  3. guyver2k

guyver2k Member

Newcomer
    Nov 4, 2012
    Canada
    Ola fellow Açoreano. I don't know about Portugal but here in Canada. I sent my ps3 to get hacked in Ottawa Ontario by an eBay seller. He did a great job. But after everything it cost a little over 100 dollars. Now there are ODE devices for around the same price or cheaper that allow u to play copied games on official firmware which so far has no risks of getting banned. Where in Canada are u moving to?

4. guyver2k

guyver2k Member

Newcomer
    Nov 4, 2012
    Canada
    I can pm you the name of the eBay seller but if Ur moving here anyways. It will be cheaper to ship within Canada than to Portugal. Boa sorte amigo

5. dragonblood9999
    OP

Sep 27, 2007
    Canada
    obrigado amigo, but i decided to buy a E3 flasher to downgrade my ps3,
    I know someone that has e3 card reader, he does not use it so he said that he would give it to me if i would downgrade his ps3 for him.
    its cheaper for me because i have found some people to downgrade but i have to ship my ps3 to them and they want 60€ to do the downgrade, and i know some people that want there ps3's downgraded

6. guyver2k

guyver2k Member

Newcomer
    Nov 4, 2012
    Canada
    De nada. You in Sao Miguel? How much much did you pay to have the e3 flasher sent to the Azores? E voce vai para qual cidade em Canada? Desculpe. Portugues e' meu Segundo langua agora.

7. dragonblood9999
    OP

Sep 27, 2007
    Canada
    Actually Portuguese is my second language i was born in Canada And moved to São Miguel at the age of 15.
    i paid a total of 61.11 USD, that about €45,65, for the E3 Flasher and DHl Shipping on aliexpress(i have bought from this seller before). I will be moving to Hamilton Ontario

8. guyver2k

guyver2k Member

Newcomer
    Nov 4, 2012
    Canada
    That's pretty cheap for an e3 flasher. Awesome. Yeah I live in Hamilton lol

9. guyver2k

guyver2k Member

Newcomer
    Nov 4, 2012
    Canada
    Hang onto that flasher might have some other friends that'll pay u to mod their systems lol