PS1/2 PS3 Controller Fimware for PC

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not a very smart move, usually you find out if something works before you buy it. =P That said, you will likely need some way for your computer to interact with your controller, like a module or your computer's native wireless thing being tweaked, if it even has it.

And even then, that doesn't guarantee that it'll work, since someone has to either make a program/drivers or something else and you'll have to wait.

Edit: Looks like I'm wrong, interesting...

ninten__dude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Probably would've been better off gettin a 360 controller for PC use but it will work. Go here for info:

Actually i do have a 360 controller. But i don't like using the 360 controller for gba games. Thanks for the link!

Edit: it was only $15 anyway, so I was willing to take that chance. my friend wants it for his ps3 anyway, so I would just sell it to him if it doesn't work.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know ^ that is the one I used, but manually back up the driver if you can.

When I was using the SIXAXIS supporting driver, I had problem using "safely remove hardware" thing. And my external HDD was set up to use cache so it was vital.

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
754boy said:
Probably would've been better off gettin a 360 controller for PC use but it will work. Go here for info:

D-pad on a 360 is ****ing horrible. Since he's playing Emus the PS3's D-pad is the best choice.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Bloodgod said:
D-pad on a 360 is ****ing horrible. Since he's playing Emus the PS3's D-pad is the best choice.

I heard newer 360 controllers have the d-pad fixed. I haven't seen one myself, but that's what I heard.

I'd give Dead Rising 10/10 if and only if I have a 360 controller with perfectly working d-pad.

[title:Dead Rising]
*Ring ring*
*press right*
*hang up*

*Ring ring*
Otis: "Don't hang up on me it's rude"
Shut up old man, I tried to pick up the phone as best as I could, even after 100 hours of playing I still can't get used to this lame d-pad pressing up+right or up+down on its own, so you should get used to me hanging up on you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk