PS3 CFW now with Peek and Poke

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heran Bago said:
The old backup managers won't work guys. The syscalls are at a different number than they were in in JB dongles. The backup managers need to be updated.

Not 100% true, multiman works for a handfull of games payable normally on psn. However it does seem to be hit or miss. For example infamous runs for some well others it does not.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
XXLANCEXX said:
raulpica said:
DigitalDeviant said:
XXLANCEXX said:
Livin in a box said:
Is anyone using this online? I really want to get involved with this but I like my PSN. I use it frequently.
Ive been online with the castlevania trick for about 2 hours

really? And no abnormalities what so ever?
Sony still hasn't put anti-backup measures on PSN, so no Ban whatsoever or something like that for NOW.

You can play normally, but who knows if they'll ban you as soon as possible.
ehh im using a backup PS3 also so i have one that goes online im just running some test and im gonna try using the Castlevania tutorial and make Raging Blast 2 a PSN game and im using my Store bought copy not a download.. I Support Sony and i wanna buy the games i like

Who says they can't ban both of your consoles? I mean they can just ban every consoles who ever connected to your ip.

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Who says they can't ban both of your consoles? I mean they can just ban every consoles who ever connected to your ip.
No they ban the MAC ADDRESS in the console
and i dont use my online console for this just my offline one

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They updated their pup patch. However the v2 still has some problems. Appearently 3.55 contains something witch provents backups from working. However if you use the currant v2 patch on 3.41 backups should run. A v3 patch for c/ofw 3.55 is now being worked on.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
chartube12 said:
They updated their pup patch. However the v2 still has some problems. Appearently 3.55 contains something witch provents backups from working. However if you use the currant v2 patch on 3.41 backups should run. A v3 patch for c/ofw 3.55 is now being worked on.
Source?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Odd coincidence?