Hacking PS3 4.85 UPDATE HORROR|WHAT DO I DO?

Eveldee

Trophies
XP
Country
France
To bypass PSN sign in on YouTube, use a NoPSN Homebrew, they exist for each service and are available on PSX-Place/Brewlogy.

I saw someone saying that it's possible to go online with a Dex CFW, but it's better to just wait for a Sen Enabler update or a 4.85 CFW

ELITECLASS

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I am on 4.82 (but i spoofed it to 4.84) with CFW (NOT HFW, only cfw)
I know I am one impatient person, but how do I bypass the update?

Oh, and another question: is it possible to bypass PSN sign in whenever I launch YouTube on PS3?

Please let me know!

Use something called ps3 server for Android 2.1 it will bypass update and sign in

Reactions: Eveldee

EpikJimmer

Screw hater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
nvm I discovered a V6.2.3. SEN enabler which spoofs up to 4.85 but, that's it, I didn't find any tutorial how to do it (or if it makes any difference than the 4.84 spoofer) idk I'll give it a try

Just stay put, don't update.
Actually I don't update at all. Technically I am on 4.82 but I made my system think it's on 4.84 (and soon, 4.85)

Eveldee

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know if it have any advantages, but SEN Enabler is more up to date than PSNPatch so I guess that it's better (may be wrong). SEN Enabler have a plugin to disable CFW on boot, but I think that you should still manually connect to PSN after making sure CFW is correctly disabled, don't be greedy just to win some seconds.

Windows_10_User

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I don't know if it have any advantages, but SEN Enabler is more up to date than PSNPatch so I guess that it's better (may be wrong). SEN Enabler have a plugin to disable CFW on boot, but I think that you should still manually connect to PSN after making sure CFW is correctly disabled, don't be greedy just to win some seconds.

On Rebug REX 4.84.2 should I use SEN Enabler (never installed it) before accessing the PSN since I'm prompted to install OFW 4.85 and supposedly SEN Enabler bypasses this prompt? I never installed SEN Enabler and I've been using PSN Patch's L3 + R3 + R2 button combination before accessing the PSN (I installed PSN Patch's plugin).

Also, between PSN Patch and SEN Enabler, which one is better at preventing a ban?

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

Eveldee

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know if PSNPatch can spoof latest version, but SEN Enabler can, so yes, use it.

I don't think any of those two homebrews is better to avoid ban, you can check the guide that I linked above if you want more informations.

Last edited by Eveldee,
Reactions: Windows_10_User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.