Hacking ps2cover,com-trusted?

horsegon1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i recently bought my r4 from ps2cover.com heres the link http://www.ps2cover.com/r4-ds-slot-1.shtml well they say that it will be shipped out within 72 hours (3 days for those of u ppl who are drunk or somethig) and its been 2 days well THRY HAVENT EVEN CHARGED ME YET! can u belive this? so i want to know are they going to send it?

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Never heard of that site.
wtf.gif

And they will send it, it hasn't been 72 hours yet. Just wait.

horsegon1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry but u no gameyeeeah isnt taking credit cards anymore so i was looking for an alternitive and i saw all that stuff but it was from 2004 now i see this i gonna report them to the bbb

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Tsk.. Tsk.. Your gonna get charges on your Credit Card that you didn't make.. Because PS2Cover.com is a scam/fraudulent site.

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/PS2Cover

Apparently they take forever to charge the money of the product, and then they use it later to make some unwanted charges.
Next time, do your research.Â
biggrin.gif

~Nero

Lawl, maybe you should try bamboogaming or DX. Thank hackness that Nero found that out.
biggrin.gif

Horsegon, your ava has weird dimensions. Try readjusting your size, it looks like it should be like wide, not tall.

horsegon1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant and ill wait i sent them a email that said like get ur act together or ill report you to the police and i showed them the site that nero guy posted and everything if worst comes to worst ill call the company but maybe ill get lucky?

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i cant and ill wait i sent them a email that said like get ur act together or ill report you to the police and i showed them the site that nero guy posted and everything if worst comes to worst ill call the company but maybe ill get lucky?
Are you actually serious that a company made for scamming people will get their 'act together' by one angry email?!? THEY NEVER HAD AN ACT IF THEY SCAM PEOPLE! They probably get hundreds of hate mail a day and just laugh at each one.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Umm how... Uh.. Yeah.. It is your credit card. Right..?

The police won't really give a damn about you getting scammed online.. At least in my experience.
If I were you, I'd be smart and call my credit card company.

~Nero

ADD:
Are you actually serious that a company made for scamming people will get their 'act together' by one angry email?!? THEY NEVER HAD AN ACT IF THEY SCAM PEOPLE! They probably get hundreds of hate mail a day and just laugh at each one.

I knew I was missing something.
What golden is saying = Completely true.

They won't give a crap about you, all they want is your cash.

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You deserve to have your money taken from you. Their ResellerRatings page has complaints going back all the way to 2005 and yet, you won't call your bank to stop payment/try to get your money back.

A fool and his money, as they say.

horsegon1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey ive read things since like 2004 but they have all involved only ps2 stuff and i thought they had stopped since it had been so long u noi regret it and will probably just get an r4 l8r since i am moving and probably wont recive it

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hey ive read things since like 2004 but they have all involved only ps2 stuff and i thought they had stopped since it had been so long u noi regret it and will probably just get an r4 l8r since i am moving and probably wont recive it
You weren't going to receive it even if you weren't moving.

And why will you not call your credit card company is beyond me. Are you underage and stole your parents' credit card or something? Or what is up? You can probably get your money back but I don't understand why in hell you avoid calling them like the plague. >.>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche