1. vstar950

OP vstar950 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey guys. I am wondering if anyone has an Aimtrack light gun (allegedly works on ps2 according to manufacturer) working on a ps2
    Running fmcboot and snes and genesis emulation? I am curious if this lightgun or any ps2 lightgun works on snes or genesis roms? Also ps1 titles? Area 51, super scope, lethal enforcers 2 (genesis)?

KiiWii likes this.
  2. mugwort

mugwort Member
    Newcomer

United States
    The Sinden camera light gun works on PS2 and PC/Linux. I've seen people play Duck Hunt, so I imagine SNES and Genesis are possible. Although, not sure how it works with SNES/Genesis emulators on PS2 vs PC emulators. You could ask Sinden. This is supposed to be much more positionally flexible than Aimtrack.

cvskid likes this.
  3. vstar950

Newcomer

United States
    I contacted the maker and have asked some questions. Now I am waiting for a return email.

4. KiiWii

KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    I have these guns and they work great for PS2 games, but I highly doubt they’re supported in the emulators themselves, the gun doesn’t even work in PS1 mode of a PS2.

5. vstar950

Newcomer

United States
    Bummer. That was one of my questions for him. What about if you play tge ps1 games through pops on ps2?

Last edited by vstar950, Oct 2, 2020
    KiiWii likes this.
  6. KiiWii

KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    I also contacted him when PS3 guncon decryption happened, but nothing came of it :(

7. vstar950

Newcomer

United States
    Thats a bummer. I posted in your ps2 slim post. Saving the laser and not using the disks. I have had lots of problems getting my ps2 to take flight with fmcboot. If it could go wrong it did. And many in the forums told me to just get another one. I never gave up and now love my fmcboot ps2 that was supposed to be for mugwart

Last edited by vstar950, Oct 2, 2020
    KiiWii likes this.
  8. mugwort

mugwort Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I have two Sinden guns with recoil on order. May be a couple months before they arrive but I will try to remember to post results when they get here.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - lightgun, genesis,