Inexperienced Romhacker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Uncompress the zip, __mbr.raw file is the image file.
Hmmm... uLE booted fine, and I did all the instructions correctly, but when I run the FMCBInstaller.elf the console hangs and the screen goes black. When I look at my flash drive activity light, it's not turned on, like it's not receiving power at all (same thing that happens when I turn on my PS2 while the flash drive is already plugged in).

EDIT: Took a risk and unplugged my flash drive and plugged it back in, and the installer launched fine. Thanks so much for your help!

Last edited by dj505,

LB2K

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried this and my system freezes after giving me a "Loading HDD Modules...." and i cant boot out of it to even install anything from USB..

dj505

Inexperienced Romhacker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
I tried this and my system freezes after giving me a "Loading HDD Modules...." and i cant boot out of it to even install anything from USB..
Weird. Mine only stays on that screen for a few seconds before it goes to the main menu. Try booting without anything plugged in except a controller, that might work.

LB2K

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird. Mine only stays on that screen for a few seconds before it goes to the main menu. Try booting without anything plugged in except a controller, that might work.
I did that :/ still nothing..its beginning to annoy me..

dj505

Inexperienced Romhacker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
I got it flashing the orange light before it opens Ulaunch but then it freezes :/
Huh. Might need to do a full format on your drive, if you only did a quick format before. It takes a while, but it's worth it! Remember to use the low-level format tool, not WinHIIP, to format it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1