Hardware PS Vita Slim (2000) Wi-fi Problems...

ShakedBenratzon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I just got my new vita 2000 5 days ago and I found out that when I try to turn on wifi from the shortcuts menu it does not do anything

here is the quick shortcuts menu I am taking about I can only turn off wifi if I turn on nothing happen

Please look at my comment below the icon of the wifi is on because I turned it on manually

untitled.png

I need to go to setting and turn it on manually

I tried to shut down my vita and turn it on again but nothing, same problems

hope someone can help me =/

Last edited by ShakedBenratzon,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you talking about ? The small wifi icon at the top left corner is okay and in the middle is green. It works fine. :wacko:

ShakedBenratzon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's weird. Your screenshot shows the small wifi icon at the top left corner, indicating that your wifi works fine.

What are you talking about ? The small wifi icon at the top left corner is okay and in the middle is green. It works fine. :wacko:

It is because I turned on the Wifi manually if I will click it again it will turn off and than if I will try to turn it on nothing will happen like here

After 5-10min and nothing happen...

WP_20160812_17_51_30_Pro.jpg

Last edited by ShakedBenratzon,

Condarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same...but it doesn't mean that the wifi is not working. I think that it just doesn't show up all the time, but will briefly to indicate that there is wifi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Do you remember this song?