Gaming PS vita remote play and deleting account

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hello,

I've bought used PS vita today and of course it came with unsigned account from previous owner. Since I don't want to bother old owner with sending me password so I can delete it, Im looking for another solution which might help me to remove his old account from console (Home, R and Power button do not work).

Also a question about remote play. I wanted to test out remote play on my Vita from PS3 and using usual connection (not internet connection) image seems to be a bit laggy. Can someone tell me is it going to be much better if I connect vita and PS3 over internet?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't bother with the ps3 and the vita. it's very sluggish. I think the ps4's is far superior if you own that system.

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Also, since we're already here, is it possible to mod Vita on FW 3.73? And if yes, can someone recommend me what should i look for?

666nyan666

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I do, but I'm currently interested into playing PS3
PS3 remote play is a joke unless you want to play PSX games. The compatability list of PS3 games only has like 20 titles. Even if you mod both consoles to allow any title to boot via Remote Play, it's quite the miserable experience.

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
PS3 remote play is a joke unless you want to play PSX games. The compatability list of PS3 games only has like 20 titles. Even if you mod both consoles to allow any title to boot via Remote Play, it's quite the miserable experience.
Really? What's the difference between PS3 and PS4 in remote play? Since I modded both of my consoles and I'm able to play every game

666nyan666

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Really? What's the difference between PS3 and PS4 in remote play? Since I modded both of my consoles and I'm able to play every game
Don't quote me on this but i remember reading that the PS3 just does not have enough resources available to run PS3 games through Remote Play. I've tried testing it out using Sonic Generations and it was a blurry laggy mess.

PS4 remote play works a lot better. I got through a good chunk of Mementos in Persona 5 that way.

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Another question about Vita's remote play. Is it possible to turn on PS4 with Vita while it's completely turned off? I'm currently on 3.60 update (modded Vita) and while trying to turn on console I'm getting error saying please update your firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse