• Total voters

Adel5902

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone ( sorry if I make miskates, I'm french )

In view of recent advances on the matters of PS Vita hack, I wonder if it's better to buy a PS Vita and hack it with HENkaku or thanks to the Rinnegatamante's Anti-Blacklist and HENkaku, to buy a PS TV ?

Thanks in advance. :)

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
It depends on how much can you afford.
PSTVs are really cheap. You need to buy a controller and a memory card separately (well, depending on if you buy a bundle or not), but it's still much cheaper than a Vita.
Although, if you can afford a Vita, then go for it!

Reactions: hoksyjp

Adel5902

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ut2k4master : 90% works I think and updates are to come.

smileyhead : I have already a PS3 and PS4 with each controller, but PS Vita games interest me, I can buy both but that would be throw money down the drain.

I have to make a difficult choice. :angry:

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello everyone ( sorry if I make miskates, I'm french )

In view of recent advances on the matters of PS Vita hack, I wonder if it's better to buy a PS Vita and hack it with HENkaku or thanks to the Rinnegatamante's Anti-Blacklist and HENkaku, to buy a PS TV ?

Thanks in advance. :)
If there are a lot of games you want to play on it then go with a Vita, if there are only a few games you want to play it might not be worth it. It's up to you (and your wallet) to decide whether it's worth it to you.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I have already a PS3 and PS4 with each controller, but PS Vita games interest me, I can buy both but that would be throw money down the drain.
A PS4 controller is the best you can use with a PSTV, since you can use the Touch Pad as the Vita's Touch Screen and rear Touch Pad

Adel5902

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes, there are a lot of games I want to do but I love to play on my 55"

Is there a cable which plug in PS Vita up to TV ?

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Yes, there are a lot of games I want to do but I love to play on my 55"

Is there a cable which plug in PS Vita up to TV ?
You can hardmod it, but there's no dedicated cable (or port) for HDMI output that I know of.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your difficult choice is buying on as soon as possible or keep waiting, and the prices will rise higher and higher. Your buying a console for homebrew and piracy which henkaku can do now. You're not the only one obviously so of course with sudden demand, is not gonna be no cheap thing the longer it becomes more desireable and less available. Sony ain't making no more so.... Yeah. Is been out for 4 years and now people suddenly feel the need to have it since Henkaku became a thing. Good luck with that.:teach:

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
If you want a handheld, but the Vita. If you want an under-the-TV box, but the PSTV. That's pretty much all there is to it.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You can get a PSTV for peanuts literally.
Why not get both?
Play the games you can't play on PSTV on the Vita and the ones you can on the PSTV.
Alternatively, what has been suggested previously, swap your memorycard between the two.

Condarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go with the Vita since that has more options due to Henkaku. But if you want to play them on the big screen and don't mind not being able to take the games Everywhere, then PS TV would be fine.

FinalStrike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although the PS VITA 1000 has a screen resolution dialer/ adapter for 720p or 1080i they never released it aka the mystery port next to the game cartridge slot. I don't really play on TV, I'd prefer to be on bed and play so I think Vita is better but since you have ps3 ps4, there will be legit games that you bought on psn that give u a copy for ps vita, so I'd go with both. One for legit legal game usage and other for you know what. If you must just buy one I'd say Vita, Oled, having such display on hand held is mind blowing

Hamstermascot

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
even with the whitelist, not all games work on pstv, so id say the normal vita

The games that don't work with whitelist do work with antiblacklist. Though to be fair. The psTV isn't sold it the west anymore. I'd be surprised if they're cheaper than a Vita right now. You can grab a used psvita for 40 bucks these days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol