Hardware PS Vita Memory Card Question

kaizen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I purchased a PS Vita last Sunday and it didn't came with a memory card :( so I was able to install henkaku, and most of it's components maidump, vitashell, adrenaline, and retroarch, now I purchased a 32 GB memory card, and my question is that what will happen if I insert the memory card on my vita? Will the contents from my 1GB internal transfer to the 32GB memory card because I know when you use a memory card you won't be able to use the internal anymore. Please help.

kaizen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I inserted the card and it did transferred my files, my only question now is where is my 1GB? I thought it will be added on my other 1.5 GB but I guess now, too bad, it just gone...

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
I inserted the card and it did transferred my files, my only question now is where is my 1GB? I thought it will be added on my other 1.5 GB but I guess now, too bad, it just gone...
The 1GB internal storage simply cannot be used while using a card.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
The 1GB internal storage simply cannot be used while using a card.
Actually, possibly with the next update of VitaShell (or, I guess, you could probably compile it yourself) mounting that 1GB internal storage should be possible while using a memory card. hyln9 made a commit that added "imc0" mounting to both VitaShell and Adrenaline. So that's nice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol