Hacking PS Vita Keeps Shutting Down When in Sleep Mode..??

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check your power savings menu, but it shouldn't be doing that. Maybe the battery is on the way out and false reporting. A factory reset might be helpful too.
You Know i Seemed to have fixed it by simply using the NO Sleep Plugin ..So Far So Good !! ... i thought it was something with the new Adrenalin that came out yesterday and the GePatch Plugin as everything was working fine until i added that

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You Know i Seemed to have fixed it by simply using the NO Sleep Plugin ..So Far So Good !! ... i thought it was something with the new Adrenalin that came out yesterday and the GePatch Plugin as everything was working fine until i added that
It very well could be a plugin issue, anything new has bugs. Glad to hear it's resolved!

Reactions: SuperDan

FmT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm still using ref00d (with updated keys) instead of 0syscall because I had problems with psp game (adrenaline) when vita was in standby (have to reboot). Problem is rare but since then, I had no problem with stand by mode on all my vita.

Last edited by FmT,
Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still using ref00d (with updated keys) instead of 0syscall because I had problems with psp game (adrenaline) when vita was in standby (have to reboot). Problem is rare but since then, I had no problem with stand by mode on all my vita.

I'm still using ref00d (with updated keys) instead of 0syscall because it would break my music player i have no idea why but everytime it crashes the music app with a error code

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I swallowed macaroni & cheese for dinner. :P +1