PS Vita found on Sony's E3 site but now removed

Feels Good Man

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
1,640
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
797
Country
Canada

ShadowSoldier

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
9,382
Trophies
0
XP
3,823
Country
Canada
It isn't really proof. They could just be doing that to hide the real name. Everybody believes it's Vita, so why not roll with it until you're ready?
 

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
12,680
Trophies
1
Location
Netherworld
XP
5,984
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
It isn't really proof. They could just be doing that to hide the real name. Everybody believes it's Vita, so why not roll with it until you're ready?
Do you think they would go through that much trouble?

I mean if it is the name, they could just change it in the last second or even days before release.
 

ShadowSoldier

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
9,382
Trophies
0
XP
3,823
Country
Canada
KingVamp said:
ShadowSoldier said:
It isn't really proof. They could just be doing that to hide the real name. Everybody believes it's Vita, so why not roll with it until you're ready?
Do you think they would go through that much trouble?

I mean if it is the name, they could just change it in the last second or even days before release.

What trouble? To write PS Vita in the source code?
 

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
12,680
Trophies
1
Location
Netherworld
XP
5,984
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
KingVamp said:
ShadowSoldier said:
It isn't really proof. They could just be doing that to hide the real name. Everybody believes it's Vita, so why not roll with it until you're ready?
Do you think they would go through that much trouble?

I mean if it is the name, they could just change it in the last second or even days before release.

What trouble? To write PS Vita in the source code?
Trouble of tricking people with a name when they have bigger things to do.

Like prepare for E3 or like fixing security.
tongue.gif


@below It isn't that serious Shadowsoldier... 0_0

As in we can move on...
 

ShadowSoldier

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
9,382
Trophies
0
XP
3,823
Country
Canada
KingVamp said:
ShadowSoldier said:
KingVamp said:
ShadowSoldier said:
It isn't really proof. They could just be doing that to hide the real name. Everybody believes it's Vita, so why not roll with it until you're ready?
Do you think they would go through that much trouble?

I mean if it is the name, they could just change it in the last second or even days before release.

What trouble? To write PS Vita in the source code?
Trouble of tricking people with a name when they have bigger things to do.

Like prepare for E3 or like fixing security.
tongue.gif

Step one: everybody thinks it's PS vita.
Step two: write "PS Vita in source code

Done. It isn't trouble at all.
 

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2010
Messages
5,532
Trophies
0
Age
32
XP
854
Country
Senegal
The NGP looks like a mini home console rather than a portable to me...

It's just very powerful and (if the launchlist is accurate) the games coming are unbelievable.
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
    gudenau @ gudenau: That is just a XML spec for data transfer.