Hacking PS VITA CHEAT GOD EATERS (PCSE00801)

Spider_Man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not keen on games like this but if demand is there i will make more, codes so far

Infinite/ Max Money
Infinite/ Max Mission Time
Infinite Health
Infinite Stamina
Infinite OP

Again codes are posted here and will be updated here (if enough request more), if you want more for this game please comment on the post at CMP.

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
I think the game has dynamic memory address so those offsets would not help, well at least on NoNPDRM version last time I've tested it.
you'll have more luck with normal/fuzzy search

westwood

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thats because he made the cheats for the maidump version of the game. NoNpDrm games have for some reason different offsets than Maidump/VPK Games. I Also suggest that everyone who is making cheats should switch to nonpdrm games since most users will use these now. Also NoNpDrm games doesnt have any bugs etc like maidump/VPK Games.

Spider_Man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the game has dynamic memory address so those offsets would not help, well at least on NoNPDRM version last time I've tested it.
you'll have more luck with normal/fuzzy search
these codes are not dma, they work perfectly for me each time, if it was they wouldnt work when i turn off/on again

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thats because he made the cheats for the maidump version of the game. NoNpDrm games have for some reason different offsets than Maidump/VPK Games. I Also suggest that everyone who is making cheats should switch to nonpdrm games since most users will use these now. Also NoNpDrm games doesnt have any bugs etc like maidump/VPK Games.
all games i have played i have had no bugs or problems.

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country

or at least indicate which type of game dump/rip the cheats works

But yeah, people should be moving towards NoNPdrm rips now

Spider_Man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
or at least indicate which type of game dump/rip the cheats works

But yeah, people should be moving towards NoNPdrm rips now
if you click the link where i post the codes i states all of that,

are you the type that downloads a rar file and asks for the password when it says on the right of the rar what the password is?

because again, if you clicked my link to see the codes and use them, it is clear as day at the top (before my codes).....

and you missed it how?

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not talking about you or your codes, cause there are still people not in this forum who post codes that does not state those info. Since if you cant find code for you game here you go to google and see bunch of code that does not specify those info.
no need to get hostile dude

Spider_Man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i only post codes that work, i test and play the game and why this one im not keen because i dont like the game, but if demand is there for more ill do more.

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Bad advise. I reckon there will be many users (myself included) who will stick with their maidumps. As they might have dozen upon dozen game installed and dont feel like redoing their entire collection.

Spider_Man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bad advise. I reckon there will be many users (myself included) who will stick with their maidumps. As they might have dozen upon dozen game installed and dont feel like redoing their entire collection.

When you have over 500GB of vita games, there is no advantage over mai or NoDPDRM other than I am not re-downloading 500GB of data just to release cheat codes for free.

Also there is no reason to do so either, its just another format, mai works perfectly well and tho i wont say this for other users, but i have had no problems running mia games and using sony servers at the same time.

Reactions: Chrisssj2

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When you have over 500GB of vita games, there is no advantage over mai or NoDPDRM other than I am not re-downloading 500GB of data just to release cheat codes for free.

Also there is no reason to do so either, its just another format, mai works perfectly well and tho i wont say this for other users, but i have had no problems running mia games and using sony servers at the same time.
Well said.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: btw my updated location I listed isn't exactly where I wanted it to be, but it's very close to...