OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ps vita version 3.67
After 2 days i wanted to hacked my vita

before the hack I have not try buttons if its works.
I had to update the 3.68 to make the hack , so I downloaded the update manually and with qcma I made the update. The update was a success.
after doing the update I followed step by step to make self h-encore after having the application h-encore on vita i open application h-encore the buttons does not work anymore.
I cant activate the hack and vitashell because the buttons dont work in app,
some site tell the problem was on the L R button
after disassembling the console i take off the button L R the problem persists its not coming from R L,
but there is something weird the L does not work on the vita menu even after changing the L button by a new one all buttons works on menu vita just L ?
little information: i hacker any kind of ps vita so for the first time i had this problem
Plz help how i can use buttons on app and game and what happend with L in menu???

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ps vita version 3.67
After 2 days i wanted to hacked my vita

before the hack I have not try buttons if its works.
I had to update the 3.68 to make the hack , so I downloaded the update manually and with qcma I made the update. The update was a success.
after doing the update I followed step by step to make self h-encore after having the application h-encore on vita i open application h-encore the buttons does not work anymore.
I cant activate the hack and vitashell because the buttons dont work in app,
some site tell the problem was on the L R button
after disassembling the console i take off the button L R the problem persists its not coming from R L,
but there is something weird the L does not work on the vita menu even after changing the L button by a new one all buttons works on menu vita just L ?
little information: i hacker any kind of ps vita so for the first time i had this problem
Plz help how i can use buttons on app and game and what happend with L in menu???
It's most likely either the left or right pcb board, or some flex cable somewhere might need replacement.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s