Hacking Ps vita boot loop after instaling autoplugin

peke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
In VitaShell, your HDD is mounted to ux0? (Every PSTV restart 3.5 drives need to be mounted as far as I know).

You have the plugins needed to run game backups? Like 0syscall6 and NoNpDrm for Vita games?

Can you install and run games to the HDD using pkgj? If yes, can you restart, re-mount the drive and run the game again? Of both are yes, you may want to try copying the games over to the HDD again.
Before I install autoplugin and geting boot loop I copy my uxo to mi 3.5 hdd.

in vitashell I can mount my usb as uxo (my 3.5 hdd), following this guide

https://www.psx-place.com/threads/tut-how-to-use-usb-drive-as-a-ux0-memory-card-on-pstv.13186/

then I refresh live area and have all the games I used to have...but get error C0-11137-3 when I try to execute them

use to run that games (don´t remember if I install NoNpDrm before restoring my psvitatv).

didn´t try yet to install a fresh .pkg (game), I will try

I allready restart, re-mount the drive as the guide says but get that error

I try reinstalling the games and see

Anderxale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before I install autoplugin and geting boot loop I copy my uxo to mi 3.5 hdd.

I allready restart, re-mount the drive as the guide says but get that error

I try reinstalling the games and see
Yeah, you can use AutoPluginII, just don't use the sd2vita menu in there. You can use the other plugins though. (Some don't play nice so just know what plugins you are installing).

I suggest 0syscall6 and NoNpDrm to see if you can get Vita games playing.

You can install those manually if you want (download from GitHub, add to your ur0:tai folder, add the plugin to the config text file in that tai folder). I find AutoPluginII a lot easier. Installing the wrong thing can cause boot loop so just install plugins that you know about first.

That reminds me. If you have tai folders in ux0, delete them (both on your internal and external storage). If not empty, the plugins in the folders need to be moved to ur0:tai and added to the ur0:tai config.txt.

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Great to hear that is working! Forget the easy way, there is none😆 Just try and error.
Like Anderxale says: U need NoNpDrm for playing backups, 0syscall for no need of compatibility patches to run games that need higher firmware. Pkj for.. u will get it😉. Repatch for patch games with translations or other stuff. And Antiblacklist for whitelistening all games on the ps vita tv, otherwise some games are blocked on it.

Last edited by Sypherone,
Reactions: peke

peke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Great to hear that is working! Forget the easy way, there is none😆 Just try and error.
Like Anderxale says: U need NoNpDrm for playing backups, 0syscall for no need of compatibility patches to run games that need higher firmware. Pkj for.. u will get it😉. Repatch for patch games with translations or other stuff. And Antiblacklist for whitelistening all games on the ps vita tv, otherwise some games are blocked on it.
First of all!! TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!YEAHHHHHH

What a great site, allways good people that care for each other and solve all my nerd problems! love this site!

2nd: I installed a fresh .pkg game and work perfect!!!!, from the external HDD!!!! yeahhhhhhhhH!!!! didn´t have to install nondrm

now I´m installing my 200gb package of retro stuff...Hope it works, I think that yes.

even if is not all automatic...it gets the job done (install henkaku, mount as uma, unplug and plug usb, mount as uxo, etc)

thanks to all!!!

=)

Reactions: Anderxale

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Happy Birthday :toot: Happy playing.

The Retro stuff work without nondrm, because the Emulators come as .vpk. Nondrm is need for Original Vita Games, because normaly they are dumped with it. The old not preferd Method uses Maidump.

Reactions: peke

peke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Happy Birthday :toot: Happy playing.

The Retro stuff work without nondrm, because the Emulators come as .vpk. Nondrm is need for Original Vita Games, because normaly they are dumped with it. The old not preferd Method uses Maidump.
Thank U!

Anderxale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Anderxale , did you ever see if yamt works with a usb device?

I never got YAMT working with USB. There are too many options to try... and it was causing boot loop every time I got it wrong.

I believe there is a guide for those who want to try usb/psvsd with yamt, but it's experimental. I'll be familiar with yamt psvsd first (only one model to try and I can hold L to try again) before I dig deep in trying to get yamt to work with PSTV usb.

Also: YAY Happy B-Day @peke! Many more I hope for you!

Reactions: peke and godreborn

Anderxale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when you said "experimental" -- that does sound familiar now.
YAMT works with the 2.5" HDD!
And thumb drive.
And Micro-SD to USB adapter.

I thought I'd give it a shot after what I learned on the psvsd (which totally works on YAMT 4.0 too).

Need full version of yamt, not lite.
Driver settings needs "Force legacy" and all above it checked.

No new news on 3.5" drives (from me anyway).

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool