Hardware PS Vita Battery 3000 mAh MOD

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What is the reason for removing and changing the lipo protection circuitry?
I would think it would be better to leave the cell's protection circuitry as what comes with the replacement cell than swapping it for another cell it wasn't designed for.

Simonius007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This mod does not work, the battery will die soon.

This thread should be closed!
Also add a big red warning in op
Proves retarded? Two years and still no problems. Before you write bullshit bring up proves!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

lucks

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
On reddit, thread Vita, best battery mod?

There s a link to this thread and a user (invaderyoyo) that seems to be you?, that says this mod has stopped working after a month.

Simonius007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
On reddit, thread Vita, best battery mod?

There s a link to this thread and a user (invaderyoyo) that seems to be you?, that says this mod has stopped working after a month.
never seen it, provocation, bulshit.
This user not me.
If he did something wrong this is his problems and lack of knowledge and abilities.
This PS Vita were sold to collectioner for 1000 USD and still working and battery holding like a charm.
Before write shit to inventors, use you brain regular user and go fuck yourself!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

reeshmd23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Walgreens sells the
Infinitive Power Bank 3600mah for $10 and it works great my battery seems to last way longer and its been a year already.

polki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello mates.
Please give me some feedback, share your experience using my mod, do you encounter any issues???
Hi mate just wondering if you've tested the battery life of the modded Vita lately to see if it's decreased after all this time. I'm asking because I installed a secondary PSP battery a few years back(1200mah, still giving a nice boost) and I'm considering replacing them with a 4000-4500mah battery using your method.
Sorry for the necro-post and thanks heaps for any info you can give.

marksoriano

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Tried modding my battery but it still give low battery warning just like it does with the original battery..but if you leave it alone for a while it charges up again giving you more time to play..i guess the vita program still gives warning the same as 2100mah. I think this should be modified too when upgrading the psvita battery.

Norgan

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Lots of wasted space there by the looks. I wonder why they made the shell so thick if they are just going to fill it with plastic supports. Maybe speaker bass performance? device stiffness? Have you noticed any extra flex or drop in speaker fidelity?

Simonius007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi mate just wondering if you've tested the battery life of the modded Vita lately to see if it's decreased after all this time. I'm asking because I installed a secondary PSP battery a few years back(1200mah, still giving a nice boost) and I'm considering replacing them with a 4000-4500mah battery using your method.
Sorry for the necro-post and thanks heaps for any info you can give.

Hi bro.
Thank you for good question.
Absolutely you can go ahead with 4000-4500 mah battery, my still running like new after all this time passed, no any considerable capacity decrease

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Reactions: nowhereman87

Simonius007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tried modding my battery but it still give low battery warning just like it does with the original battery..but if you leave it alone for a while it charges up again giving you more time to play..i guess the vita program still gives warning the same as 2100mah. I think this should be modified too when upgrading the psvita battery.

Hello,
No software modification needed when upgrading battery, just make sure that you are using ps vita original battery controller.
Factory reset after you fully charged battery while vita is off May help you or you just bought cheap Chinese battery with fake capacity.

Simonius007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lots of wasted space there by the looks. I wonder why they made the shell so thick if they are just going to fill it with plastic supports. Maybe speaker bass performance? device stiffness? Have you noticed any extra flex or drop in speaker fidelity?

Hi,
Same body used for 3G Phat model and space utilized for 3G modem.
No any flex or speaker fidelity noticed after modification

Reactions: nowhereman87

Leen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was dreaming about 3G model because of GPS. But there is no development and use of it. So it's a waste. Sell it. And get WiFi one with firmware below or equal 3.60 and enjoy the Freedom

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk Pro
Well if you have a 3g model you can probably use the mod as well as getting internal storage using PSVSD made by spheresolid and his web site http://www.spheresolid.com/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs