Hacking Ps Vita and risk of ban

NebzX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, still unlikely you'll be banned. I install the tls update to 3.60, which allows you to sign in now, since sony made some changes. I signed in with the vita and the pstv about three weeks ago, maybe longer, and no bans. you'll usually know within about 10 days if something has happened.
Interesting yeah I was just curious cause my buddy showed me how to mod and use plugins on mine and he wanted to show me trophyhaxse and he unlocked all the trophies on accident for one game when he only wanted to show me one and when he went to the trophy list it synced lol and that was about exactly 11 days ago so I’ve been on edge cause this mf possibly just got my main account I’ve had for all these years since the start of ps3 and now using it on ps5 lol a potential ban , I immediately swapped to a dummy account but still lingers like fuck imma lose all my purchase games , been trying to find answers on this , but so far everybody is saying 50/50 of yes or no

vinnycobain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
[QUOTE = "NebzX, post: 9554090, member: 566898"] Espero que não lol, agora estou como o que quer que seja neste momento, não quero perder minha conta de forma alguma e não tenho nenhuma intenção de executar qualquer outra coisa através do meu principal conta, mas eu preciso parar de me preocupar com isso rs agradeço a resposta [/ QUOTE]

So, was it banned or not?
A friend has unlocked one trophy a week in FIFA 15 on Vita and is already three months old, he hasn't been banned.

GoldenBoy97

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Interesting yeah I was just curious cause my buddy showed me how to mod and use plugins on mine and he wanted to show me trophyhaxse and he unlocked all the trophies on accident for one game when he only wanted to show me one and when he went to the trophy list it synced lol and that was about exactly 11 days ago so I’ve been on edge cause this mf possibly just got my main account I’ve had for all these years since the start of ps3 and now using it on ps5 lol a potential ban , I immediately swapped to a dummy account but still lingers like fuck imma lose all my purchase games , been trying to find answers on this , but so far everybody is saying 50/50 of yes or no
So in the end they banned you? Or is your account still normal?

BurAndBY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
I'm using vita for nearly a year and haven't got banned. I'm playing online and offline. Even if PSN got banned you can change it using Silica's application.

Naruke

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello. I have a PsVita with 3.60CWF Henkaku. I got that it is really hard to be banner etc but it is still like that?
Do I need to update the Firmware tho?
What I want its just earn and sync Throphies.. no Cheats, no Mods in game, nothing at all... just Trophies.
Can I sync them normally or I have to use a Third Party App to Sync them?
Thanks a lot

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello. I have a PsVita with 3.60CWF Henkaku. I got that it is really hard to be banner etc but it is still like that?
What I want its just earn and sync Throphies.. no Cheats, no Mods in game, nothing at all... just Trophies.
Thanks a lot
As long as you're spoofing the current firmware, and can access PSN on your Vita, there's no other steps required to allow you to sync your trophy data.

Naruke

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
As long as you're spoofing the current firmware, and can access PSN on your Vita, there's no other steps required to allow you to sync your trophy data.
I did spoof my PsVita in FW 3.74 (last one) while I have 3.60 ... when I try to login into PsStore (just to give a try) it says "Impossible to Connect to the Server".

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a lot

You should be fine if you spoof firmware to 3.74, as long you don't cheat online you probably be fine, not like they care about the PS Vita.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I did spoof my PsVita in FW 3.74 (last one) while I have 3.60 ... when I try to login into PsStore (just to give a try) it says "Impossible to Connect to the Server".
You'll probably need the plugin that lets you connect. Can't remember which one it is, and I don't have my Vita on hand right now, but if you fire up auto plugin and go through the list you'll find it.

Mcv2526

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm also on the Vita and when I start a game it asks me to sign in to confirm. I declined and it said connection to psn network lost. What happens if you sign in at start of game?
Hi
Thanks for the quick reply! Now I can buy a Vita and start exploring the good library!
Hi, so far so good? haven't you been banned?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1