subcon959

@!#?@!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
RjYIVf3.jpg

Another month, another early leak of the PS Plus games..
  • Hell Let Loose (PS5) - A hardcore World War Two first person shooter with epic battles of 100 players with infantry, tanks, artillery, a dynamically shifting front line and a unique resource based RTS-inspired meta-game.
  • Mortal Kombat X (base version, PS4) - For the first time in the series, Mortal Kombat X gives players the ability to choose from multiple variations of each character, impacting both strategy and fighting style. Players step into an original story showcasing some of the game's most prolific characters including Scorpion and Sub-Zero, while introducing new challengers that represent the forces of good and evil and tie the tale together.
  • PGA Tour 2K21 (PS4) - Play against the pros. Play with your crew. In PGA TOUR 2K21, you can play by the rules or create your own! Design your ultimate course with 1,000s of custom options.
:arrow: Source: Forbes

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This month is Hitman 2. You can download hitman 3 demo and play hitman 2 in hitman 3 with some improvements.

DustinLWilliams

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you share the link through which I can download Hitman 3 demo? Hi, I love to play battle games, I tried Mortal Kombat X but I never tried these two, But they sound really interesting to me, So I will definitely try them. I was reading about assignment writing services, I am making a project in which I have to make the list of best essay writers. So I am searching for it. I hope I will complete it soon.

Last edited by DustinLWilliams,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol