OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
english:

Hello dear PSxTools community,

I have set myself the task of creating a proxy server so that all people with a custom firmware switch can play online together. The prerequisite is that the game offers a local mode.

For some games we rely on a multiplayer mod, e.g. in Super Mario Odyssey.

I would be happy to see the Proxy Network grow to reach many players.

I also created a discord server for this, where you can search for players among each other and get information on how to set it up.

Discord servers: https://discord.gg/RkQPTjpZyB

Please note that the project is new so there are no people there yet, I want to try to make it grow to reach many players in the near future.

I hope you like the project. Feel free to give your opinion on this and come to my discord server for support and to find players.

Kind regards

F0C0S (Back Online)

How does it work?
Your Nintendo Switch must be connected to the internet.

2. If you haven't already done so, block the Nintendo servers so you can't get banned!

2.1. How does it work? Set up a DNS server on your network. (primary DNS: 163.172.141.219

secondary DNS: 45.248.48.62)

3. Now go to Settings ⇾ Internet ⇾ Internet settings ⇾ on your connected network ⇾ Change settings ⇾ Proxy settings.

4. Now switch the proxy on with "On".

5. Under Server you add the domain "backonline.fun".

6. Select "80" for port. Should be set as standard.

7. Leave automatic authentication on "Off"

8. Save the settings at the bottom right.

Now you can play with friends or other people via "LOCAL MODE" in all games that support it! You can also search Discord for people who want to play with you!

For some games that don't have a local mode, we rely on a multiplayer mod such as B. Super Mario Odyssey.

We wish you a lot of fun playing together all over the world.

Video Tutorial: Coming Soon

danger
Please note that we are in a test phase and some errors may still occur.

If you find an error, please contact an owner or admin in Discord!

Deutsch:

Hallo Liebe PSxTools Community,

Ich habe mir zur Aufgabe gesetzt einen Proxy Server zu erstellen, damit alle Leute mit einer Custom Firmware Switch Online zusammen spielen können. Voraussetzung ist, dass das Spiel einen lokalen Modus anbietet.

Bei manchen Spielen setzen wir auf einen Multiplayer Mod, wie z.b. bei Super Mario Odyssey.

Ich würde mich freuen, wen das Proxy Network wachsen würde, um viele Spieler zu erreichen.

Ich habe dafür auch einen Discord Server erstellt, wo man Spieler untereinander suchen kann und Information bekommt wie man es einrichtet.

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/RkQPTjpZyB

Bitte beachtet, dass das Projekt neu ist und somit noch keine Leute da sind, ich möchte versuchen, dass es wächst, um in naher Zukunft viele Spieler zu erreichen.

Ich hoffe, euch gefällt das Projekt. Ihr könnt gerne eure Meinung dazu äußern und auf meinen Discord Server kommen für Support und um Spieler zu finden.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

F0C0S (Back Online)

Wie geht das?
1. Eure Nintendo Switch muss mit dem Internet verbunden sein.

2. Falls noch nicht getan blockt, die Nintendo Server, damit ihr kein Ban bekommen könnt!

2.1. Wie geht das? Richtet über euer Netzwerk ein DNS Server ein. (primärer DNS: 163.172.141.219 sekundärer DNS: 45.248.48.62)

3. Geht nun in die Einstellungen ⇾ Internet ⇾ Interneteinstellungen ⇾ auf euren Verbunden Netzwerk ⇾ Einstellungen ändern ⇾ Proxy-Einstellungen.

4. Schaltet jetzt den Proxy mit „Ein“ an.

5. Bei Server fügt ihr die Domain „backonline.fun“ ein.

6. Wählt bei Port „80“ aus. Müsste Standard schon so eingestellt sein.

7. Automatische Authentifizierung lasst ihr auf „Aus“

8. Speichert unten rechts die Einstellungen.

Jetzt könnt ihr mit freunden oder andere Leute zusammen Spielen über den „LOKALEN MODUS“ bei allen Spielen die das unterstützen! Auf Discord könnt ihr auch nach Leuten suchen, die mit euch spielen möchten!

Bei manchen Spielen, die kein Lokalen-Modus haben, setzen wir auf ein Multiplayer Mod wie z. B. bei Super Mario Odyssey.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß, miteinander zu Spielen auf der ganzen Welt.

Video Tutorial: Cooming Soon
Achtung

Bitte beachtet, dass wir in einer Testphase sind und noch einige Fehler auftreten können.

Falls ihr ein Fehler findet, wendet euch bitte an ein Owner oder Admin im Discord!

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Addium!
I approve of this posts since it's about a SwitchLan alternative. Since you need people to play with, a discord can be a way to connect people. It's just borderline for being an ad.

EDIT: Fixed prefixes to more match

Deleted member 599558

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Addium!
I approve of this posts since it's about a SwitchLan alternative. Since you need people to play with, a discord can be a way to connect people. It's just borderline for being an ad.

EDIT: Fixed prefixes to more match
you are not obliged to come to the discord server you can also play via my proxy.

But I can give support via Discord and you could find other guides to play with.

Kind regards

Reactions: linuxares

Deleted member 599558

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would like to mention again that with my method you do NOT need a computer to play with each other.
All you have to do is connect to my proxy server! How to do this is described above.

The discord server is only for people to find faster players playing on my network.

The more people the faster you can find players for your game.

DestinyWells

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check out resources like forums or communities dedicated to CFW Switch gaming for tips and tricks. They're often filled with experienced users who can offer advice. Best of luck with your gaming adventures!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM