Country
United States

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Have fun, I don't give a fuck about anyone's opinions.

Have a nice day.
yGPM2.gif

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Although it is quite rude to make fun of poor heartgold (tut tut! not Nice!) it's hard not to see that he's... to say it lightly, "inclined" to favour the 3DS (tut tut! Not nice either!), however, in his defence, I can say that it was to be expected with a nick like heartgold and a Pokemon for an avatar.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Although it is quite rude to make fun of poor heartgold (tut tut! not Nice!) it's hard not to see that he's... to say it lightly, "inclined" to favour the 3DS (tut tut! Not nice either!), however, in his defence, I can say that it was to be expected with a nick like heartgold and a Pokemon for an avatar.
dont forget he is from london those whippersnappers

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
dont forget he is from london those whippersnappers
I haven't heard that since Ace Attorney, thank you for reminding me of them crazy whippersnappers. Ahh, dat Old Bag...

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How pathetic, I merely stated out facts of these sales but it makes me biased now pointing out facts. I'm not influenced by sales of a product, heck iphone is doing great, I still don't have one.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How pathetic, I merely stated out facts of these sales but it makes me biased now pointing out facts. I'm not influenced by sales of a product, heck iphone is doing great, I still don't have one.

You were merely contradicting yourself by saying you "don't care about sales" but continually quote sales to prove a point.

You're also getting quite riled up for an opinion you don't care about.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

You were merely contradicting yourself by saying you "don't care about sales" but continually quote sales to prove a point.

You're also getting quite riled up for an opinion you don't care about.
Not really, it's facts. I'll point out facts every time, whether the product is performing crap or good I simply do not care but be sure I'll still point out the factual sales figures.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I've chosen to no longer engage and just carry on reading and nodding. :P

But it's hysterical to see heartgold try to claim he's "unbiased" or "not a fanboy" but start going on about how 3DS sales makes him hard as stone.
3DS sales don't make me as hard as stone...
But the 3DS itself on the other hand... :creep:
It's official, I have overused the creep face! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.