Protective Screens

Joujoudoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How important is it to use protective screens for the DS? I heard the stylus can scratch your DS, so I've been afraid to play my DS much because I don't want to scratch my touch screen.

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
QUOTE said:
How important is it to use protective screens for the DS?
Very important I always use protective filter, you can buy good quality hori ones on www.playasia.com
or hori ripoffs for 1.50 $ on www.dealextreme.com (tried one today and looks good)

lewjay

Trophies
XP
Country
Good choice, it's very easy to install. The best tip I can give you is to install in the bathroom with a hot shower on. The steam suppresses the lint/dust particles.
wacko.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dust particles can get between the stylus tip and the touch screen. Then it's gg.
But screen protectors look so nasty and noticeable, plus they're a pain to apply.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
layzieyez said:
I promise, I don't get paid for this. I just think everyone would like some anti-glare screen protectors: http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-JAVOScreen-...3407&sr=8-1
Now that you that you seem suspicious.

Anyways, I have had fake Hori's since Feburary and they work great, I am actually gunna change the touch screen in a few minutes.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had fake horis for a very long time, they have no bubbles, applied perfectly, and are still going great.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Had my Genuine Hori for 2 months. I'm the type that really can mess up screens. Hell, there's so many scratches, it's crazy. Until I got my SP. Now, the protecter is perfectly fine, with just one light scratch, and perfectly good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol