Intimidator88

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok so im a big collector of video game stuff and i was wondering whats the best way to protect the items from being damaged? Like for my nes,snes and n64 games that i have complete in their box, i bought these little cases off ebay that cover the whole cardboard box and they are see through as well and those work great but i am wondering what about other gaming stuff? Such as the console's boxes or the gameboy line of cardboard cases?
Its easier with todays games since they come in hard cases but for us collectors of older retro stuff the cardboard is a challenage to keep looking good.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Console boxes shouldn't be too much to worry about at all. They're more sturdier. My friend has his original box from the SNES and it's still in mint condition, and he just keeps it on top of his closet. He has a lot of clutter and everything too up against it and there's no dents or anything.

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... well, I guess that depends on whether or not you plan on using any of it. If you're one of those people that collects for display purpose only, then you could vacuum seal the boxes. Depending on the value and size of your collection, it might be worth considering.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Intimidator88

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well atm I got a decent size collection but id like to keep them on display for all to see.So I was thinking of something clear to go around the games and systems like my nes and n64 games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night