Proper Way to burn GameCube isos that have been shrinked

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by LightyKD, Apr 18, 2009.

1. LightyKD
    OP

Member LightyKD Future CEO of OUYA Inc.

United States
    Its me again [​IMG] Im working on a new project to backup my GameCube isos to my Windows hard drive but Im confused about something and would like for someone who's used to dealing with GameCube isos to clear something up for me. Right now I'm shrinking my Isos using the Multigame Creator but i was wondering how would I burn said iso to a DVD-R mini. I'm all about keeping my stuff official looking but I would hate to go through all the work of shrinking these isos if the only way I could burn them would be through the Multigame Creator. Another solution would be if the multigame creator made isos of proper sizes depending on how many games you stick in it. Does the program only makes isos for DVD-5 and DVD-9 disc or could I also use this to create a iso for a DVD-mini disc? Basically I just want to know how to properly burn a shrinked GameCube iso to a DVD-mini. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.

Milk & Cookies
    Lightning Kid =[​IMG]=

2. FenrirWolf

Member FenrirWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    I'm pretty sure you can just burn the ISO to the disc without doing any modifications and it'll run. Just rename any .gcm files to .iso first.

3. LightyKD
    OP

Member LightyKD Future CEO of OUYA Inc.

United States
    Luckily they already come out as .iso files [​IMG]