capz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I found this one:

http://codelite.org

Looks very nice! I'll look into it. It is already cross-platform and it already supports c/c++
i spent a few hours playing with it just now. looks nice but its dealing with makefiles is extremely crappy. unless someone can be bothered to configure the full IDE settings as they are set up in the makefile, I don't see codelite happening. It overwrote my ctrulib makefiles without telling me and refuses to compile code with the reverted makefile, despite it building just fine from the commandline..

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i spent a few hours playing with it just now. looks nice but its dealing with makefiles is extremely crappy. unless someone can be bothered to configure the full IDE settings as they are set up in the makefile, I don't see codelite happening. It overwrote my ctrulib makefiles without telling me and refuses to compile code with the reverted makefile, despite it building just fine from the commandline..
I can't even get it to compile on my mac. i can't get cmake to install

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just download the binary: http://www.cmake.org/download/. are you trying to compile codelite, or compiling something using codelite?
I'm trying to compile code lite. I accidently deleted me windows and mac hard drive... But luckily that means I can start fresh. However, This will not delay the making of Pictochat3D. The first to things I do after I climb up from Snow leopard to OSX Yosemite is install xcode then cmake and see if I can get it to work with a fresh install. Then I have to install windows and upgrade to windows 10 to get right back to work. Should be testing online functionality today!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: