promotions and helping people in need

snakepliskin2334

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello all its snakepliskin2334 i was wondering how does the promotion system work because recently when we came back from the hack trouble a while back i was unable to log on for some reason and out of kindness and a could of messages later Vulpes Abnocto
was able to help me with the trouble i was having and because of that i would really like to give something back to temp and staff for helping me by maybe become a staff member and helping others who are in time of need now im not trying to make brownie points here or anything like that but since i have some time on my hands i figured i put it to good use by helping others who need it but dont have the right clearance so to speak. i know it takes time and good effort to rise through the ranks but i was just asking doesnt hurt to ask so again thanks to all who helped me in time of need when i was having trouble and one day i hope to return the favor ... http://gbatemp.net/members/vulpes-abnocto.129148/
http://gbatemp.net/members/vulpes-abnocto.129148/

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
As wrettcaughn said there are many ways to help people out here without the need to be staff. Simply replying to a thread with an answer to a question can help someone out immensely and make their day. Being helpful in that way and being a good member overall is the best way to get on the path to becoming a staff member.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'd think anyone whos a breath of fresh air in this place is going in the right direction.
Mainly people who are understandable and not E-Hitler incarnate.
Be a nice guy. You dont need a coloured name to be a nice guy.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd think anyone whos a breath of fresh air in this place is going in the right direction.
Mainly people who are understandable and not E-Hitler incarnate.
Be a nice guy. You dont need a coloured name to be a nice guy.
It's 2013. I don't think we say "coloured" anymore...

:P

Reactions: Black-Ice

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
It's 2013. I don't think we say "coloured" anymore...

:P

In British English, I think they do ;)

On topic:
And also, I think you'd need more experience (as in, been a member for a little longer while) to be considered... To see the devotion, and motivation. As well as seeing how you've treated people and acted in various situations :)

Reactions: snakepliskin2334

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended