Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.hive.ndshb.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey,

Recently i announced my new homebrew site to many sites just like this one. I am hoping to build it up to a great community with 20 - 50 guests on it at 1 time.

I really need you guys to help me out build up with community as this is the hardest part of launching a new site.

:applaud: if some people can help out promoting the site and telling all your friends ect. Also if possible, can people upload some stuff as well to build the content of the site.

I think with the new design up and running, it will encourage more people to the site ect as well.

*link removed by staff*

:smile:

D

Deleted User

The layout is a bit plain if you ask me.

Also:
Rules said:
Members are not allowed to create topics or posts intended only to promote or advertise their own or any website(s) without staff permission. If permission is given members are required to provide the name of the staff member who allowed the advert in their post.

As long as the advert is non-obtrusive and does not contain links to warez of any kind, members may link to their own website, forum, or venture in their signature and profile ONLY.

D

Deleted User

bildschirmfoto20100406u.png

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=boardrules
wink.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
TemperPro said:
danny600kill said:
TemperPro said:
So what do u think it could improve on?

Add a forum
biggrin.gif

* takes all the glory

Edit : I signed up but I've not received the email?

Yea, Within the next month a forum will be up and running.

I'm nots sure why but my confirmation email is not appearing, is there a way of resending it ?

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
madtamski said:
Look...weren't you told this is against the damn rules?

Well yes this is against the rules to advertise but he can not close it himself and it is not against the rules to use this thread for help until it is closed ( if this is the mods decision ) so stop flaming and go do something useful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)