Gaming Prometheus and m33620 plugin Compatibility List

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
OP
Trophies
XP
I couldn't find a list online, so why not create our own? Our PSP community is as rich as other forums so i'm sure we can all help to post our findings on to the wiki page. I thought i would start it off. If you test a game that happens to not be on the table (there isn't alot), please update the wiki page to help others!

Wiki link

melvox

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
psymgspw - Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker - 5.00 m33 w/ m33_620 plugin - works with a clean ISO - Finished Chapter 4 w/o encountering even 1 error nor crash. I'm on a Slim v1 btw.

Dunno how to make those posts with borders so figured giving the info here...

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
OP
Trophies
XP
Ah.... Thanks!
If you do not know wiki markup language, you can post your findings here and i'll add them for you.

By the way. It's U or J?

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
OP
Trophies
XP
melvox said:
Forgot about that....It's the US Release

Yay i guessed it right
tongue.gif

Do you have any other games of which you use the plugin to load?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll be more than happy to contribute to this list once I've resolved a few technical issues. My PSP 1000's analogue stick needs fixing (it drifts), I need a bigger memory card, and I'm unable to download anything but retro roms and a select few PS1 titles until I get my big payment from the government (which shows no signs of arriving) and thus my own laptop to bypass my old man's issues with me doing anything interesting.

I am running Prometheus though. So as soon as everything's set I'll be testing out a LOT of stuff. Do we plan on including PS1 titles, emulators, etc on this list? Those I can use right now.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
OP
Trophies
XP
Thats what i started the list with... a dlc...

@Blaze163 Try recalibrating the joy stick by going into System Information and turning the nub around about 10 times. I've heard many happy stories about the Photofast (Adaptor that supports two mSDHC) and might even magicgate support. And for the money from the government thing, have you ever tried that tax return stuff?

melvox

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slim v1 - 5.00 M33-6 with m33_620 - Persona 3 Portable USA release clean ISO - game starts without need of patching.... - No problems. - Converted to CSO, still no problems.

ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
On PSP 2000.

Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (Clean ISO, U) - Prometheus for GEN C working fine with the enabling thing. No save corruption.

Fate Unlimited Codes also working fine.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
OP
Trophies
XP
ragingchaosgod said:
On PSP 2000.

Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (Clean ISO, U) - Prometheus for GEN C working fine with the enabling thing. No save corruption.

Fate Unlimited Codes also working fine.
Thanks. Is it required to use the "enabling thing"? Also, which version 5.03 Prometheus are you using? I put the japanese version of fuc for you. Which version did you test it with?

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
Here's a list of stuff I've had working on Prometheus so far.

PS1

- Soul Edge (Japanese version)
- Vagrant Story
- Saga Frontier 1+2 (my eboot of 2 seems to have no intro screen or anything, but it works)
- Evil Zone
- Alundra
- Castlevania SOTN
- Tales of Destiny
- DDR Best Hits (J)
- Star Wars Jedi Power Battles. Music cuts out sometimes, just go into the menu and out again to restart it. As I recall this fault was present on the disks too, so it's not a Prometheus problem.
- Crash Bandicoot 2 + 3

SNES emulator

- Everything except games requiring the SuperFX chip (Star Fox), Mario Kart and the Donkey Kong Country series, they run terribly slow.

GBA emulator
- Most stuff seems to work fine except Robot Wars Extreme Destruction (freezes after intro) and there's minor slowdown on some of the Sonic games.

PSP
- Harvest Moon Hero Of Leaf Valley. Not extensively tested but seems to be working so far. On my card to test the analogue stick, mostly.
- Soul Calibur Broken Destiny (EU). Despite getting the .cso link from a youtube vid it seems to work perfectly so far. Not even giving me any trouble with my analogue stick. I'm starting to think the analogue stick is either fixed or it only meses up on older games. It went crazy in Burnout Legends and Rock Band Unplugged (both running from UMD) but doesn't seem to be affected by anything else.

It is worth noting that I don't faff about with settings for the most part, so some of these issues could possibly be bypassed by experimentation.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
OP
Trophies
XP
Blaze163 said:
Here's a list of stuff I've had working on Prometheus so far.

PS1

- Soul Edge (Japanese version)
- Vagrant Story
- Saga Frontier 1+2 (my eboot of 2 seems to have no intro screen or anything, but it works)
- Evil Zone
- Alundra
- Castlevania SOTN
- Tales of Destiny
- DDR Best Hits (J)
- Star Wars Jedi Power Battles. Music cuts out sometimes, just go into the menu and out again to restart it. As I recall this fault was present on the disks too, so it's not a Prometheus problem.
- Crash Bandicoot 2 + 3

SNES emulator

- Everything except games requiring the SuperFX chip (Star Fox), Mario Kart and the Donkey Kong Country series, they run terribly slow.

GBA emulator
- Most stuff seems to work fine except Robot Wars Extreme Destruction (freezes after intro) and there's minor slowdown on some of the Sonic games.

PSP
- Harvest Moon Hero Of Leaf Valley. Not extensively tested but seems to be working so far. On my card to test the analogue stick, mostly.
- Soul Calibur Broken Destiny (EU). Despite getting the .cso link from a youtube vid it seems to work perfectly so far. Not even giving me any trouble with my analogue stick. I'm starting to think the analogue stick is either fixed or it only meses up on older games. It went crazy in Burnout Legends and Rock Band Unplugged (both running from UMD) but doesn't seem to be affected by anything else.

It is worth noting that I don't faff about with settings for the most part, so some of these issues could possibly be bypassed by experimentation.
The PS1 stuff, are they all from PSN? I'm not going to add converted eboos because that would be up to popsloader's compatibility.

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
Almost entirely converted ISO's. I think the version of Silent Hill I have is the PSN one tho, as is Vagrant Story and SOTN, I think.

Incidentally...

Harvest Moon Hero of Leaf Valley works fine
Soul Calibur sometimes stutters on the intro vid but otherwise fine.
Dead or Alive Paradise doesn't work, it gets the first actual game screen then does nothing. You can thank Kai for that info.

Oddly none of my PSP games seem to work unless my copy of Dissidia is in the disk tray. Strange but true.

Also, if we do start including home made eboots, Dino Crisis 2 freezes early on when loaded from flash. Still trying to work this whole 'popsloader' thing out so if I get it working I'll let you know.

ADDITIONAL: Burnout Legends appears to freeze on the loading screen.

ADDITIONAL ADDITIONAL: Ace Combat X Skies Of Deception seems to be working. It seems a little slow to me, but it's been a while since I played the actual UMD so maybe it was always kinda slow. Will continue to test it out later and chime in with the final result, but at least the damn thing works. At the very least, it seems JoySens has fully repaired my analogue stick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.