Homebrew Project X (Forsaken open-source) for Wii?)

autoism

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder how hard it would be for someone with the right stuff to make the open-source Forsaken game known as Project X to function on a Wii console?

It's very similar to Descent, and has a mild online community -- I think more awareness of this game could be had if we have a Wii copy people can play with. Considering Kobo Deluxe uses Whiite and works exceptionally well, I believe the same could be said for Project X if it was done right.

autoism

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I think of Forsaken, I'm thinking of the Nintendo 64 game.

It is a clone of that?
Nope. Forsaken PC and Forsaken 64 are two completely different games.

Forsaken PC was more about finding gold than destroying the MDF -- It's still also about destroying bosses, but the primary objective was treasure-hunting.

The Nintendo 64 version used most of the same maps, but it was more "Destory all enemies" missions than anything -- Vere rarely did I ever encounter timing missions, save sidequests within levels.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
When I think of Project X, I'm thinking of this:

tumblr_m7buz4c93x1raz197o1_500.gif

Reactions: Roxas75

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I think of Project X I'm thinking of the when they were trying to create a Custom System Menu that could never be updated and running on basically an IOS you want. WiiMod can do this for you though but yeah...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.